Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't help but notice this forum has a fatal flaw

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
The member list icon displays both male and female figures. This is an incel forum goddammit. The idea that women could potentially be members shouldn't exist.

can't we then more easily distinguish roasties from our fellow and ban them in (theoretically) faster response time?

Berdea said:
can't we then more easily distinguish roasties from our fellow and ban them in (theoretically) faster response time?

How will you spot them?

incelman said:
How will you spot them?

because many will be stupid enough to designate themselves as female when making their accounts

Berdea said:
because many will be stupid enough to designate themselves as female when making their accounts

LMAO so true teehee

Berdea said:

Hahaha yep they can’t resist saying they are female

Berdea said:

Yeah like one that came here yesterday who mentioned it like 10 times in one paragraph.

incelman said:
Yeah like one that came here yesterday who mentioned it like 10 times in one paragraph.

My favorite part of that thread was when she admitted that she has no clue what she's talking about lol.

Framecel222 said:
My favorite part of that thread was when she admitted that she has no clue what she's talking about lol.

A massive thank you to the mods for quickly dispatching of her. These guys are saints.

Sparky said:
Pretty sure females get banned if they come on here?

Indeed but the Member list icon implies that we would have female members and idea that should NOT exist.

Female here, I think you guys should just try going outside

hi guise im a gril!!!!1 u virgins r so stuiped lawl