Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't help but feel humiliated remembering my rejections

Limitcel

Limitcel

Intoxicated by bitterness
Whenever I talk about it, the answer I get is that I shouldn't care so much about it, but it means a lot to me

Maybe because I'm an incel, so it means a lot to me,
But I feel physical pain remembering
That's why I don't even want to try anymore, I can't stand being rejected, I'm going to die a virgin, I've already accepted that

Whenever I talk about it, the answer I get is that I shouldn't care so much about it, but it means a lot to me

Maybe because I'm an incel, so it means a lot to me,
But I feel physical pain remembering
That's why I don't even want to try anymore, I can't stand being rejected, I'm going to die a virgin, I've already accepted that
idc tbh..why would I care what foids think? that's stupid.

Psychological pain is way worse then physical. I have experienced a plethora of both in my life, and nothing compares to how bad you will feel on the inside.

Psychological pain is way worse then physical. I have experienced a plethora of both in my life, and nothing compares to how bad you will feel on the inside.
Such wounds do not heal, even with a lifetime passing

You most likely have RSD and ADD like a lot of the incels here. RSD sucks. You consciously know that you shouldn't be hurting so much from rejection, but you can't help it. There's no cure for RSD. The only shitty solution is to constantly be rejected until you build antibodies to desensitize yourself from it. Most incels can't survive the wave of rejections until the antibodies develop though. Normies are so lucky.

I don't really feel humiliated. I'm more envious of other people having infinitely better luck than I do.