Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can't have Count Chocula anymore. It cuts the roof of my mouth.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
How do you celebrate Halloween proper? How do you celebrate any season proper? By enjoying the things that only come around this time of year. For some it's Trick or Treating. Only comes around this time of year. For some it's Halloween parties. Only comes around this time of year. Know what else only comes around this time of year? The General Mills Monster cereals.

So I stop by my local grocer's and like the first leaves of autumn, they appear. So I pick up a box. I eat it dry. And it's like a fistful of rocks. My mouth is fucked.

I guess growing up is losing all of the things you used to appreciate about Halloween and life.

You really need to let it sit in milk. I get why people try to eat the stuff dry but it just isn't designed for that.

What's your longest nofap strike, and how long are you in rn?

Ha yeah you're not going to believe me but fuck it: nofap? Try neverfap. I have never masturbated. I live like a literal monk.

How old are you?

I have exceeded wizard age. And no, unfortunately you don't get special powers from it. I was mid 20s when it was made clear to me that it isn't normal, and figured screw it why start now?

Truceldom trait

Crunchy glass