Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't hate women

Neriglisar

Neriglisar

Greycel
Let me explain well, I hate the vast majority of normie women for being fucking whores, but there are women that I love with all my heart like my sisters, my mother, my aunts, my cousins and even my grandmothers. When everyone has treated me like shit for my turbo autism, my family hugs me and even tries to go out with me or start a conversation with me. Maybe this is because I live in a rural area of a third world country where the individualistic shit of the first world has not arrived

tldr: I hate 99% of the foids, but not those in my family because they show me love and affection even when all the other women in the world reject me.

No foid will choose you for who you are. The foids in your family, being blood relatives, simply treat you with a special connection, sometimes out of habit.

But remember, all the foids in your family would reject you if they weren't blood related.

Compassion is stronger than hate on many occasions, but I hate everyone.

Glad to hear that you have a good relationship with your family.

Based take actually. If your foid family members try to be nice to you and willingly hang out with you, hating them would be dumb. My mother is the only foid family member I interact with, and she is very good to me and I love her a lot because of it. I hate the random college sluts walking around though. Worthless Chad only whores

bias pill. Your parents bred. Are your parents / sisters coincidentally the only nice foids in the world or would you not hate any foid who, the same way you do, made an exception for you because you're family? I hate your sister :feelsokman:
just because you like something doesn't make it correct. That's what bias is
Do you like foids who make an exception for their incel family members when that family member is not you? If not, very biased. 'if you like me then I like you'
Based take actually. If your foid family members try to be nice to you and willingly hang out with you, hating them would be dumb. My mother is the only foid family member I interact with, and she is very good to me and I love her a lot because of it. I hate the random college sluts walking around though. Worthless Chad only whores
Your mum treats you better because she has a massive, unstoppable urge to. She treats ugly men the same as other women, and if you disagree, you think she's coincidentally the one foid who doesn't which is insane. You're biased for liking her just because she likes you. If a woke foid gave you $20 would you like her?

Last edited:
No foid will choose you for who you are. The foids in your family, being blood relatives, simply treat you with a special connection, sometimes out of habit.

But remember, all the foids in your family would reject you if they weren't blood related.

Compassion is stronger than hate on many occasions, but I hate everyone.
That's why men married their cousins back then, which was not only just for proximity. A non-related woman could never love you as much as a blood related cousin.

That's why men married their cousins back then, which was not only just for proximity. A non-related woman could never love you as much as a blood related cousin.
I don't think it has much to do with this abstract thought that men usually have about whether a woman can really love or not, but rather a strategy of family capital accumulation and that this family capital was not lost in other family units (i. e. Engels and the Origin of the Family)

Inbreeding only brings bad consequences in the medium-long term

my female cousins hate me since I was about 5. Brother-sister incest however was very common in the past

I don't think it has much to do with this abstract thought that men usually have about whether a woman can really love or not, but rather a strategy of family capital accumulation and that this family capital was not lost in other family units (i. e. Engels and the Origin of the Family)

Inbreeding only brings bad consequences in the medium-long term
And that's because women no longer have the need to be housewives anymore, as much as it would benefit them more than ever. The Kikes efficiently destroyed this unit, and wonder why so many goyim cannot function properly and become as effective slaves as their ancestors with two parent households did.

Just look at the Black community, are they better off as reoffending prisoners or wagecucks? Kikes cannot decide.

Your mum treat you better because she has a massive, unstoppable urge to. She treats ugly men the same as other women, and if you disagree, you think she's coincidentally the one foid who doesn't which is insane. You're biased for liking her just because she likes you.
There is truth in this. But since my mother treats me well, I do not personally hate her. She’s one of the only people to ever treat me well and voluntarily hang out with me. I cannot just ignore that fact.
If a woke foid gave you $20 would you like her?
No.

my female cousins hate me since I was about 5. Brother-sister incest however was very common in the past
Are you sure it wasn't a hate-love relationship like a lot of siblings? Or did they truly despised you?

Are you sure it wasn't a hate-love relationship like a lot of siblings? Or did they truly despised you?
if you had a hate love relationship with your cousins you shouldn't be here. I know you don't mean intimacy but no they hated me for bringing down the family

There is truth in this. But since my mother treats me well, I do not personally hate her. She’s one of the only people to ever treat me well and voluntarily hang out with me. I cannot just ignore that fact.
the main reason people here don't like their parents is because neeting grows you to resent both of them for the way they act. Then and only then I say 'they bred. they are just as bad.' Bias pill. So I can't even talk, that's why I don't like mine
Not intimacy, I meant family wise. Like a brother loves his sister or a mother loves her daughter.
yeah no they fucking hated me and hate me more now I'm an adult. They liked my sister even though she talks like a redditor in real life :feelshaha:lots of awkward silences, they forgive her for them.
I wasn't invited to my female cousins wedding. Not larping. And I haven't said anything mean to them either, I am very civil, just I'm neet and ugly