Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I Can't Handle the Summers Anymore. Peak Depression

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

Open the champagne bottle with apple juice!
★★★★
I hate it with every fiber of my being

- The heat
- Forced short clothing that expose my subhumanity more
- Women that dress like sluts but won't give you the time of the day unless you're Chad (pure torture) This is the worst one
- Extremely NT people. People are outside having fun while I rot alone at home infront of a screen or just jack off out of boredom
- Hard to sleep. Your home and bedroom is boiled + the sweating
- Seeing couples everywhere or just "single" women in general that whores around
- People laughing at me in public

My depression kicks in so bad during this time. I just wanna die every damn year during this time. If you like Summer as an incel, you're just a fakecel scumbag that like normie stuff and like getting cucked by half naked women every day.

I just miss Autumn and Winter/fall. I can't wait until September-October

Yes, I hate it

I like it but I don't live in town.
In winter the inside of my house gets pretty cold and really makes me feel like shit but in summer I can go sunbathe in the garden.
It would be suifuel if I lived in a city and could see and hear normies tho.

Winter is the best

- The heat
- Women that dress like sluts but won't give you the time of the day unless you're Chad (pure torture) This is the worst one
- Extremely NT people. People are outside having fun while I rot alone at home infront of a screen or just jack off out of boredom
- Seeing couples everywhere or just "single" women in general that whores around

My depression kicks in so bad during this time. I just wanna die every damn year during this time. If you like Summer as an incel, you're just a fakecel scumbag that like normie stuff and like getting cucked by half naked women every day.

You sound like a cuck at heart except for the last point. I love going outside by myself, and don't give a shit about normies and their stupid transactional relationships. In fact, I look at going out as an opportunity to get revenge by being a random asshole to people (especially foids), such as running over someone's foot on my bicycle, or slamming my shoulder into a stuck up bitch when walking. Fuck winter, and fuck the cold darkness.

- The heat

1. I love the heat, about 10 months of cold and
/or dark here.
2. Hmm are you fat, disabled or what?
3. Yes, women completely ignore me too. I dont exist in their world.
4. Theory: they are just attractive. When teenage hit, I suddenly had no friends and became bullied. Autistic or ugly men are lonely, autistic women are seen as cute and have tons of friends unless they get fat and disgusting. Ive seen autistic women with rotting teeth go from one relationship to another, makes me want to fucking destroy this world of warcraft file on my pc. So fucking unfair. I wish I could teethrotmax and never wipe myself and get a relationship. I hate humans. Btw I know landwhales that dates and pick men as option b, c, d etc. Its suifuel how even the fattest women go on dates..
5. I have a troubled time sleeping as well:(
6. Fuck this is painful. I go out and everyone is a fucking couple except me.
7. Oh they do? XDDDDDD People just ignore me or look at me with disgust.

- The heat

I relate to everything you just said. Not only am I forced to humiliate myself out in public with my existence, the heat is fucking hell. When it's hot, I get lightheaded and my heart starts pounding, and I can't fall asleep in the heat. And when I decide to finally go outside, I am greeted by irritating bugs, normies and foids who stare, laugh and talk about me as I walk by.

You sound like a cuck at heart except for the last point. I love going outside by myself, and don't give a shit about normies and their stupid transactional relationships. In fact, I look at going out as an opportunity to get revenge by being a random asshole to people (especially foids), such as running over someone's foot on my bicycle, or slamming my shoulder into a stuck up bitch when walking. Fuck winter, and fuck the cold darkness.
Dnr greycel 2024 fakecel

I relate to everything you just said. Not only am I forced to humiliate myself out in public with my existence, the heat is fucking hell. When it's hot, I get lightheaded and my heart starts pounding, and I can't fall asleep in the heat. And when I decide to finally go outside, I am greeted by irritating bugs, normies and foids who stare, laugh and talk about me as I walk by.
You sound like me :cryfeels: May we get through this horrible time

Greta Gerwig GIF by IFC
IMG 4992

I live in a touristy beach city. City government says we get millions of tourists in the summer. I see so many hot girls man, and all I can do is just jerk off when I get home :feelsrope:

I live in a touristy beach city. City government says we get millions of tourists in the summer. I see so many hot girls man, and all I can do is just jerk off when I get home :feelsrope:
You're from Cali right? All the hot latina's in the summer :ahegao:

Sounds brutal, man

It's so joever. I am forced to go out today with 30 degrees

I like it but I don't live in town.
In winter the inside of my house gets pretty cold and really makes me feel like shit but in summer I can go sunbathe in the garden.
It would be suifuel if I lived in a city and could see and hear normies tho.
Lucky. My entire life's dream is to get myself a comfy cabin in some abandoned village in Romania. I don't need power, water or a flushing toilet. I just want to be as far away from normies as possible....

Yeah fuck summer. I'm a delivery boy so being in direct contact with this is brutal. I'm just the middle aged guy with a broken life from craddle to grave that's just there for people to laugh at as i pass them by