Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I cant handle seeing foids age so fucking fast

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

The mayomexicurry
★★★★★
Why do foids have to age so fucking fast after 18??? I really hate seeing how they would instantly hit the wall at 20 and get worse day after day while men age like fine wine. (unless they made extremely stupid choices in their lives) Take JD Vance for example, he is 40 and looks younger than most 20 year old foids despite going to war and imagine how much younger he would look if he hadn't gone to war. Even incels still look young in their mid 20s and even 30s while foids hit the wall at 20 and begin the process of rotting at 18

Facts. JD Vance got hotter with age. Foids look like spoiled used up milk when they age.

Blank_3000_x_1688_copy_497_kb8xya
"JD Vance got hotter"
Wot:dafuckfeels:

this is why teen love is so important

this is why teen love is so important
If foids didnt rot so fucking fast then maybe it wouldnt be a big deal missing out

He is objectively more attractive on the right side than on the left side.
But you said he got "hotter"

Sus way of saying he aged well:feelsseriously::feelswhat:

Not my problem as an incel.

Not my problem as an incel.
Yes it is considering the longer it takes for you to ascend the more disgusting your gf will be

Yes it is considering the longer it takes for you to ascend the more disgusting your gf will be
I don’t have hope in ascending so they can ruin their looks as much as they want imo.

If foids didnt rot so fucking fast then maybe it wouldnt be a big deal missing out
dude im glad im not the only one that thinks this literally they start to get stretch marks and they loose their youth missing teen love is so brutal because when your like 20, you can NEVER ascend with a teen anymore because of agecucks but 15 year old chad gets it everyday :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Last edited:
It should be legal for us to kill 23+ year old grannies.

Who cares, i would rather want them age faster

dude im glad im not the only one that thinks this literally they start to get stretch marks and they loose their youth missing teen love is so brutal because when your like 20, you can NEVER ascend with a teen anymore because of agecucks but 15 year old chad gets it everyday :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Even if you did ascend, you will be with some 20+ year old severely rotten hag

24092024-gif.1284195

We need the young girls. we are young too.