Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't handle being subhuman anymore

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Long boring empty days, whenever I try to socialize even on social media I get mogged and immediately fail to make any friends unless I fake it really hard. All I can see is my subhuman face, I can't escape it.

I hate my face and height.

Fake it till you make it.

I hate knowing water is wet anymore.

I have created a chad version of my face in my mind, so whenever I look in the mirror I get disappointed.

6'2 + gymmaxx + NT = ascend

Long boring empty days, whenever I try to socialize even on social media I get mogged and immediately fail to make any friends unless I fake it really hard. All I can see is my subhuman face, I can't escape it.
its over for you

I can’t take it anymore as well. I know exactly what you mean, I can’t even make any social media because I have no pictures. Even when I tried to text people they never responded or I’d initiate all the time. People ignore or mock you its disheartening man.

do you work or you're a NEET ? Being a NEET will just make your life worse get a work and gymmaxx at this point then hope for the best. If you're going to suffer at least suffer with a nice healthy body.