Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I cant grow a beard

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
I had a Testosterone test and got 965 but i cant grow a proper beard. Only a neckbeard and moustache that looks shit. If i have a beard i could go up by a point or two.

tbh you should get on minoxidil or something. It's not like you'd be cheating cheating, you claim to have high t so you should be able to grow a beard.

tbh you should get on minoxidil or something. It's not like you'd be cheating cheating, you claim to have high t so you should be able to grow a beard.
I am not growing any. It is all about genetics not T

How old are you?

I had a Testosterone test and got 965 but i cant grow a proper beard. Only a neckbeard and moustache that looks shit. If i have a beard i could go up by a point or two.
there are different type of testosterone, the one who you tested probably is the worthless one who only is useful for making semen

there are different type of testosterone, the one who you tested probably is the worthless one who only is useful for making semen
Thst moment when you wont ever be using high quality semen

I guess i am just not sensitive to dht

Same. Over for lowTcels

neither can I. Though I thought arabs had good beard genetics

If i could i'd transfer my beard over to you because i don't want it anymore

go to an andrologist

I can't even grow any facial hair at all and I'm 24

Same, my facial hair is patchy as fuck. Even cuck can grow bigger beards wtf

My facial hair was a bit more patchy when I was 19/20, but it's better now at 29. Give it time.

What is ahmedmaxx
AhmedZubair

In islam it is tradtion to shave the moistache and leave the beard. I can grow a moustache but not a beard lmfao
i cant grow anything, its over

My facial hair looks liike fuckig pubes jfl.

Tbh I just shave it, it's disgusting imo, some look good in it tho