Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I can't grow a beard and I have barely any body hair

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Whenever I try to grow a beard I only get patches even after a year. I have barely any chest, stomach , arm, or belly hair.

"Just grow a beard bro!"

How old are you? I'm 19 and I can grow only a few hairs. Yet I see literal 14 year olds with thick facial hair.

Beardmogged by fucking minors man

i know guys who are 40+ that are still unable to grow a proper beard, brutal

Yep, same. The best I can do is get a goatee. My sides are patchy and my sideburns don't connect with the rest of my facial hair.

i can only grow a pedo stache and nothing further and a "beard" that looks like it stopped at 5 percent download.

i can only grow a pedo stache and nothing further and a "beard" that looks like it stopped at 5 percent download.
Automatic negative effects on looks, aye? Normies fucking love to mock shit like that

I just have a small scruffy chin beard. IT doesn't go up my whole jaw or sides of my face. I also barely have any body hair

I just have a small scruffy chin beard. IT doesn't go up my whole jaw or sides of my face. I also barely have any body hair
Fucking brutal. Honestly for sub 5s it's better you just shave and grow hair out because you can at least look youthful
but you are not bald at least
Balding but will get on meds to slow it down. No idea how I'm balding yet so unmasculine

Genetics, my chad friend has peach fuzz meanwhile i've had chest hair since like 16. got it from my dad and his nordic ogre phenotype.

Whenever I try to grow a beard I only get patches even after a year. I have barely any chest, stomach , arm, or belly hair.

"Just grow a beard bro!"
me neither. I am hairy as hell yet cannot grow a beard for some odd reason.

Genetics, my chad friend has peach fuzz meanwhile i've had chest hair since like 16. got it from my dad and his nordic ogre phenotype.
Good or bad?

It is. And I also have this thin and poorly defined moustache. My facial hair is so underdeveloped for my age. Same with my body hair
That'll have a nasty horn effect

I can only grow a goatee but I have a lot of body hair, don’t worry about it tho, cause Women don’t like hairy men much.

"Just grow a beard bro!"

Toilets hate beards and they absolutely hate body hair. The only people who fetishise body hair are homosexual males. You're essentially just proof of this sexual selection.

That'll have a nasty horn effect
It does. Plus, my eyebrows make me look mean all the time the way they are grown. Having acne and dark eye circles doesn't help either. Someone once told me I give off serial killer vibes form my stone faced look. Plus, I must seem like a creep at first glance, because a police officer stopped me while I was walking on the street because he thought I looked suspicious.

Toilets hate beards and they absolutely hate body hair. The only people who fetishise body hair are homosexual males. You're essentially just proof of this sexual selection.
My dad was extremely hairy.

I can only grow a goatee but I have a lot of body hair, don’t worry about it tho, cause Women don’t like hairy men much.
True. I was more so worried about trying to cover my face and get less negative horn effect for my looks.

It does. Plus, my eyebrows make me look mean all the time the way they are grown. Having acne and dark eye circles doesn't help either. Someone once told me I give off serial killer vibes form my stone faced look. Plus, I must seem like a creep at first glance, because a police officer stopped me while I was walking on the street because he thought I looked suspicious.
People are so lookist. They'll always assume you're up to something if you're ugly even if you grin and act friendly.

Only finasteride if you are determined, minoxidil is shit and didn't work for me.
Min doesn't block balding. It just thickens the hair you already have. Combine them both.

acting like body hair is going to save us

People are so lookist. They'll always assume you're up to something if you're ugly even if you grin and act friendly
Yep. Plus, it isn't all about looks. They can smell out your autism and hate it

Not sure if that's true. Women only hate beards if you have shitty beard genetics. Most chads have a bit of facial hair. If you take it to the extreme and have a gnome beard like Richard Cooper(coper) then yeah that will probably be a turn off.

I can only grow a tiny facial hair which is not even the same color as my hair.

"Just grow a beard bro!"
Why do you even want facial hair if your an "incel", if your actually an incel, facial hair wont matter
The ability to grow lots of hair is just a burden, it just feels disgusting and it grows ALL over your body

Light brown while my hair is dark brown.
Weird. Genetics are strange.

Why do you even want facial hair if your an "incel", if your actually an incel, facial hair wont matter
Hair is just a burden, it just feels disgusting and it grows ALL over your body
Because it'll improve my chances of getting hired to a job I can wage slave at.

Consider yourself lucky. Foids arent attracted to body hair and it just makes you look like a fucking monkey

They hate beards? I think it’s just one of those things where if you’re good looking it doesn’t matter, beard or no beard, if you’re ugly with a beard you’ll still be ugly.

Body hair they most definitely dislike now since they love feminine men who look like Women, so body hair is a no go.

Neither can I.
Balding but will get on meds to slow it down. No idea how I'm balding yet so unmasculine
Your scalp might be more androgen sensitive than other parts.