Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't go on

S

Storm

Banned
-
I hate my parents.

I hate being broke.

I hate wageslaving.

I'm scared of sui though.

I wish I could just not wake up.

See you in a minute

Probably the only option you have because as an ugly male you have to work.

Your heart will go on...

This hating your family trend I'm seeing here is suicidefuel to me in and of itself. You edgelords need to realize that unless your family has beaten or molested you, there's no justification in hating your family, especially your parents. It's not even blackpilled. It simply has no place in our lives; cut it out.

This hating your family trend I'm seeing here is suicidefuel to me in and of itself. You edgelords need to realize that unless your family has beaten or molested you, there's no justification in hating your family, especially your parents. It's not even blackpilled. It simply has no place in our lives; cut it out.
I would live in a broken down home with a single mom that brings over Tyrone's that abuse me if it meant I wasn't sub 3 genetic dog shit.

My parents have made me do shit I didn't want to do. I will always hate them for ruining my life.

My parents have made me do shit I didn't want to do. I will always hate them for ruining my life.
Almost like you didn't even read his post

I would live in a broken down home with a single mom that brings over Tyrone's that abuse me if it meant I wasn't sub 3 genetic dog shit.
We would all go through hell to not be genetic filth. That's sort of off topic to my post though.
Would you hate them while high on LSD?

We would all go through hell to not be genetic filth. That's sort of off topic to my post though.

Would you hate them while high on LSD?
I hate my parents for reproducing despite them being ugly themselves and taking the risk of creating a genetic abomination all because estrogen makes girls want to have kids. I would of rather had abusive parents if it meant that I wasn't genetic shit.

I hate my parents for reproducing despite them being ugly themselves and taking the risk of creating a genetic abomination all because estrogen makes girls want to have kids. I would of rather had abusive parents if it meant that I wasn't genetic shit.
Cold, but I get it I do. I just have this thing about not hating you own blood is all. It's unnatural and degenerate to me.

There’s nothing worse than a slave who fears freedom

Disfunctional and "toxic" families genuinely deserve hatred. They have helped in molding/expanding the suffering even further. This of course doesn't apply to edgelords' families who are actually okay though.