Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can't go on living like this... I just can't.

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate
★★★★★
I can't do this anymore. I can't wake up day after day, browse the internet mindlessly, go on a posting spree here, and then look at some art in hopes of creating what I want to create years upon years from now.

.ismaxxing is the way to go, my brocel

But your posts are based

I get you brother. We have come to the end of 2023 almost and if u were to ask me what i did this yr all I would be able to say is - scroll my phone and sleep

Life wasn't made to be lived this way

But this is not a life.
We incels are not supposed to have a "normal" life.. that's my conclusion. We're sort of chosen people. But in a bad way.

You need to live to witness the genocide tho bro

im sorry to hear this i don't really have any advice. you have any family you can chat with?

I get you brother. We have come to the end of 2023 almost and if u were to ask me what i did this yr all I would be able to say is - scroll my phone and sleep
We incels are not supposed to have a "normal" life.. that's my conclusion. We're sort of chosen people. But in a bad way.
Time to end this.

I can't do this anymore. I can't wake up day after day, browse the internet mindlessly, go on a posting spree here, and then look at some art in hopes of creating what I want to create years upon years from now.
Do you have any friends to hang out with? For me, hanging out with friends takes my mind off my inceldom big time. If you don't have any friends, then try to make some. If you're too subhuman and autistic to have friends, then get occupied with something.

I suggest Mass Effect 3 multiplayer but play it within limit. I use it as an escape from this vile world. But playing it too much put me in debt.

Embrace the insanity

I suggest Mass Effect 3 multiplayer but play it within limit. I use it as an escape from this vile world. But playing it too much put me in debt.
Not into multiplayers but might play some single player campaigns.

I wish I could be on a Horse with a sword and fight the Mongols in Syria.

Incels should save conversations with women so the world can see the discrimination.

Cant God give me power so I can throw this shity planet to the Sun.

Imagine all the attractive people begging me to not do this. I would say ”you have three hours to change my mind” just to see the people who FUCKING IGNORED ME my whole life suddenly acknowledge my existance.

I would make them think I would not do it, but then laugh and send the planet to the Sun. I would propably take some foid slaves with me and enter another planet.

This is fiction. It is in a video game.

Can a sh*male in IncelTears please screenshot me and post it? I want to be hated by IncelTears. They are bluepilled losers, low T male feminists, trannies and women with OnlyFans. Exactly the type of people I hate.

Not into multiplayers but might play some single player campaigns.

Some play it (ME3 MP) for thousands of hours. It's quite good.

The modern world was not constructed to fit us in.

draw some pics instead of 16th hour of .is scrolling

At least you're not in Africa living in mudhuts getting bitten by mosquitos 24/7

:feelsXmas: you're going to miss christmas

your profile picture says it all :fuk:

This is a place of acceptence.
You cannot find peace else where.

Same with me and instagram. If I’m not at the gym or working I’m mindlessly scrolling instagram reels of couples having date night, romantic videos of people my age living a life I’ll never live, motorcycle videos with a girl wrapped around him as they’re driving in the night

It won't get better

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back