Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't go more than two weeks without alcohol

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I tried and broke after two weeks. It is too painful. I am not mentally strong enough to be able to be happy despite being blackpilled. I need poison to corrode my mind so I get temporary breaks from the hell and burden of knowing it.

This is hell and torture.

@FinnCel toughts?

Just like cooming it acts like a self defense mechanism, you can't live for too long without dem copes.

There's nothing else to do besides drink

Same for me but with weed

unless you live with them and they find out about drug use then ur fucked and cant order anymore from the darknet
brutal tbh. I'm glad my parents are very laxx when it comes to me drugmaxxing. As long as I don't do it literally inside (they dislike the smell) I am allowed to stay and do drugs.

hard to even go 4 days without drinking.

Over for alcoholcels

I cant go two days without alcohol so whooptiedoo

@FinnCel toughts?
Tomorrow I'll be two weeks without alcohol.
I am actually taking Antabuse. I recommend it to you, OP. I've tried taking it before but I always quit before one month.
I have already planned to drink next month and then I'll take a small break again.

Antabuse reacts with alcohol and it will make your heart beat fast, sweaty, you can die if you drink alcohol while on Antabuse.

I don't drink