Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't get over the fact that objectively superior/inferior males exist

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
I just can't get over it seriously. That a male can be objectively superior in very aspect to other male without balance being present. Imagine that you are in ANY setting in the same place as some male that is noticeably superior. Anything you do is worthless. Anything you say is worthless. Any attention that you could receive in any regard is automatically stolen by him. Anything you could do/say/give/perform/contribute is overshadowed by him just because of him being in your proximity. You may as well be some kind of servant or peasant when he is around. People will see you as some kind of underling, minion or cannon fodder when superior male is around. When im in any setting and I see a noticeably superior male in the proximity I just leave because its just not worth it. In fact I refused to go to some recent concert some time ago because the singer was a Chad and later people would go out with the concert members, so I would be forced in the same social situation as him. I just refused, several friends got angry with me but I don't care. Im not gonna subject myself to such humilliation.

I fucking hate this fact. I hate the disparity of value in males nd how value is so based on comparison.

Mother Nature is the ultimate bitch.

the worst thing is that there is no way to fix the gap. He will always be superior to you nomatter how many languages you learn, nomatter how much you lift, nomatter how many showers you take. Nature is absolutely cruel in this regard.

the worst thing is that there is no way to fix the gap. He will always be superior to you nomatter how many languages you learn, nomatter how much you lift, nomatter how many showers you take. Nature is absolutely cruel in this regard.

this so much. nature is the ultimate anti-meritocracy.

There is a way to fix it.

He will always be superior to you nomatter how many languages you learn, nomatter how much you lift, nomatter how many showers you take, nomatter how much surgery you get.

I feel the same way. Especially the part about if there is a superior male in the vicinity and bailing out on the scene. Why sit there so you can exist as a prop to make him look better?

It's called natural selection boyo, truly is depressing when u think about it

just nuke this planet already.

And as a woman, being inferior to another woman just makes you more desirable thanks to the juggernaut law. JFL @ being a man.

we must change the programming of natuRE

He will always be superior to you nomatter how many languages you learn, nomatter how much you lift, nomatter how many showers you take, nomatter how much surgery you get.
No matter how many letters you change in your DNA?

There's no balance in nature. There's smarter, stronger, attractive, richier, luckiest males all in one. And then there's we on another side of the spectrum. Not necessarily stupid, but often poor, unlucky and of course bad looking. We don't possess the most important feature, beauty, anyway, so it's over for us.

There's no balance in nature. There's smarter, stronger, attractive, richier, luckiest males all in one. And then there's we on another side of the spectrum. Not necessarily stupid, but often poor, unlucky and of course bad looking. We don't possess the most important feature, beauty, anyway, so it's over for us.

Yea. Of course there is balance and equilibrium inter-species and eco-system wise. but thats at the cost of HORRIBLE and outrageous unbalance within the same species.

That’s how I feel about you OP

Nature needs a new patch tbh. Giant insects would be great

Civilization deliberately suppressed female sexuality four thousands of years because they knew that, given a choice, women would regard only the top 1% of men as sexual beings, and wouldn't even consider the rest. Forced monogamy have the 99% a reason to live, and is the only reason we exist in such an advanced, robust society. Imagine if every man was offered a full understanding of the black pill, virtually every industry would collapse in days. Rioting and mass LDARing would be commonplace. No femoid would ever see a dime of betabux again, likely leading most women to become more disenfranchised than the men, as they wait in line at the Chad breeding stations.

yes ur right, you, a superior male, exists and mogs us (in regards to looks) inferior males

We need patriarchy

Just kill them all
Just kill them all

just nuke this planet already.
Civilization deliberately suppressed female sexuality four thousands of years because they knew that, given a choice, women would regard only the top 1% of men as sexual beings, and wouldn't even consider the rest. Forced monogamy have the 99% a reason to live, and is the only reason we exist in such an advanced, robust society. Imagine if every man was offered a full understanding of the black pill, virtually every industry would collapse in days. Rioting and mass LDARing would be commonplace. No femoid would ever see a dime of betabux again, likely leading most women to become more disenfranchised than the men, as they wait in line at the Chad breeding stations.
Man i love you guys

CaveManlet made a spear so he can be liberated from the tyranny of the CaveChad with a club.

Remove female rights.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back