Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I can't get over the fact how having a girlfriend will change me

copemaxxer

copemaxxer

self respect over all
★★
You hear normies all the time say "a gf won't fix all your problems" while this holds some truth to it i know for a fact that if i wake up with a girlfriend tomorrow i'll be 100 more happier non depressed full of life and hope instead of being an LDARING NEET.

there's nothing more i desire in this world than a loyal loving girlfriend to actually make me happy, thats all im literally asking for.

If I had a gf my negative emotions would be gone

If I have a gf I will leave the incel terrorist group.

fuck a gf gf is cucked lol ur loving a meatbag with 100 cocks in it I just want the pussy give me the pussy now now now give me the pussy

she'll dump u for chad and ur back to square 1

itll never happen , bro . statistically that relationship will end and she will go off getting railed into the wall by chads cock . ill pass .

the teen love pill destroyed me

No, it won't fix all of our problems but guess what normie trash?

It WILL motivate us to get up in the morning because [knock, knock] we NOW would have something or rather SOMEONE to live for.

Perhaps if we weren't intrinsically wired with the desire to find some kind of purpose in our otherwise meaningless lives (and I'm talking all humans here not just incels/Wizards) then and only then perhaps would normies trash advice hold weight but yeah it simply doesn't.