Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I Can't Get Over Telltale's TWD

eatdinner

eatdinner

death by dickpill
★★★★★
Played all episodes and all seasons in one week. Ending had me crying like a baby. But now I can't get that game out my head. I can't get these two characters out my head. Nothing hits like this game hit. Anyone else ever have this problem. What do?

5fyxfiac60y21.png

I only played the first season because you play as a masculine mogger nigger. When he died in the end I lost interest.

I only played the first season because you play as a masculine mogger nigger. When he died in the end I lost interest.
I wish I was lee Everett grimes

Kenny is the best character

I hope you didn't kill him at the end of season 2 :feelswhat:

Played all episodes and all seasons in one week. Ending had me crying like a baby. But now I can't get that game out my head. I can't get these two characters out my head. Nothing hits like this game hit. Anyone else ever have this problem. What do?

5fyxfiac60y21.png
Looks like she is raising her future bbc :feelskek:

5fyxfiac60y21.png
I quit halfway the franchise tbh.
Same shit over and over.
Meet a group, deal with everyone being a passive aggressive asshole to you, prove yourself to them, zombies come and they die, go find a new group... rinse and repeat.
Lee was a good character to play as though.
looks soy.
I don't remember much soy crap in it tbh.
Been a good while I played them though.
Kenny is the best character

I hope you didn't kill him at the end of season 2 :feelswhat:
I killed him.
But out of mercy. He lost all his family and nothing left to live for and was basically going insane.

I Only Played The first and second seasons they were very good especially the first season one of the greatest video game storylines I have seen I also enjoyed the Character of Lee Everett very realistic character this game also reminds me of two other video games heavy rain and life is strange.

How good are the rest of the seasons compared to the first?

How good are the rest of the seasons compared to the first?
3rd season was the worst, final season was the best imo but 1 and 2 were also good. You gotta play them all if you want the final season to hit how it should.