Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I Can't Get Over How Much I Fucking Hate Symmfaces.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:ASYMMETRY IS DEATH:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:KILL YOURSELF IF YOU'RE ASYMMETRICAL:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
(in Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2006)
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:YOU'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO AFFORD THE CURE:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Imagine getting mogged by fucking TRUECELS! If you're a manlet, 80% of foids won't fuck you... if you're deathnic on top of that, 90% of foids won't fuck you... add baldness on top of that, 99% of foids won't fuck you... add ugliness and severe lack of impact resistant alpha combat facial bone structure on top of that, 100% of foids won't fuck you... ADD FUCKING EYE AREA ASYMMETRY ON TOP OF THAT, LITERALLY MORE THAN 9001% OF FOIDS WON'T FUCK YOU AND YOU ARE LITERALLY MORE FUCKING UGLY THAN GIGA TRUECEL PERMA VIRGINS!

I'm not a subhuman, I'm a sub-subhuman. I'm not a truecel, I'm a true- giga truecel. Fucking symmfaces take their symmetrical faces for fucking granted. They see an asymmcel walking down the sidewalk and think to themselves "haha what a fucking loser that guy is ugly and should kill himself, I get to have sex and he doesn't what a piece of shit lmao"...Even other fucking incels will look at an asymmcel and think to themselves "ROFLKEK look at that downyface idiot, that asymmetry is absolute fucking death! I may be an incel but at least I'm symmetrical, pass this tardface the rope!" I remember the blerdcel in High School who looked like Supa Hot Fire would always yell "YOU UGLY BOIIIIIII" at me in the hallway. Everyone would treat me like shit, and like CuckTears would want me to... I blamed myself. "People wouldn't make fun of me for being ugly as fuck if I was a good person. Bad things only happen to bad people and good things only happen to good people", just like the Protestant Church teaches. There even two times when I would be walking down the sidewalk, chad and his friends would drive past me in their car... TURN THE FUCK AROUND... and yell "Ugly Retard" or "Look in the mirror faggot" and me and throw half eat Subway sandwiches at me or a half can of beer as they drove past me again.

Life is so fucking brutal! Whenever I see some fucking symmface fuck out in public, enjoying his symmetrical face... I'm fucking pissed off because I don't have a bucket of boiling jenkem to splash on his fucking face and disfigure him so he can know what it's like to be less than a human being WITH NO ESCAPE (in Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2006)! Symmfaces are elitist scum who HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT ASYMMETRY IS FUCKING LIKE, even the symmfaced incels.

My boomertard dad is like "there are good women out there, surely you will find one that can look past your disfigurement" or some shit and I'm like "SHUT THE FUCK UP BOOMERTARD! WHEN CHAD'S FIST DELIVERS THE ENOPTHALMOS DEATH BLOW TO YOUR FACE AND YOU'RE POOR... THAT IS FUCKING IT! YOU'RE DONE! HOLLOW TILL YOU ROPE, CAN'T AFFORD A HUMAN EFFIGY, NO FUCKING ESTUS FLASKS!" People really think that there are some mentally ill fucking femoids out there who would see an asymmcel as fucking human. WHAT A RETARDED JOKE! Normies think that it's the late 1990's and I can just be on some TLC reality TV show called "I Love My Dumbface Husband" or something and some extremely obese and deformed foid will "love" me... BULLSHIT, it's 2020, the most hideous foids have been liberated by Tinder... Even if I was on some 1990's TLC reality TV show, my subhuman landwhale wife would still cheat on me behind the scenes with A FUCKING SYMMFACE! Like how the fuck can a femoid actuallu even have sex with an asymmface? That's like having sex with a corpse that is well into it's decomposition. That's what I sexually identify as, a fucking corpse.

FACIAL ASYMMETRY IS THE FINAL BOSS OF INCEL TRAITS AND IF YOU CANNOT BE CURED OF IT THEN THE ONLY SOLUTION IS THE FINAL SOUL-UTION OF SETTING YOUR SOUL FREE (in Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2006).
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::horror::horror::horror::feels::feels::feels::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

this is a pretty long post for a simple point so wont read

The truest of cels has spoken

cool fonts and colours and emojis bro

Brutal assimetrypill

this is a pretty long post for a simple point so wont read
Show some damn respect man. OP is legit suffering and youre treating it like a joke. Not fucking funny man. I can usually enjoy your low effort posts but this is too far. You should know when to cut the satire out.

Also I had no issue reading it.

It's even more brutal if you can't afford surgeries to fix the asymmetry. I hate this life. :cryfeels: I will seriously go rob a bank at this point.(in GTA 5).

Show some damn respect man. OP is legit suffering and youre treating it like a joke. Not fucking funny man. I can usually enjoy your low effort posts but this is too far. You should know when to cut the satire out.

Also I had no issue reading it.
sorry man i wasn't trying to be disrespectful. i just have a low attention span and i just write my mind.
Sorry to OP if you see this

Dark and Soulspilled. Judging by the passionate eloquence and length of your post, one can assume you have it worse than most. Condolences.

Last edited:
Imagine my plight then as a 5'7 curry. :(
5'7 club here...

5'7 is so fucking brutal because that is literally the exact fucking height that comes to most people's minds when they think of the word "manlet"...

:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
It's even more brutal if you can't afford surgeries to fix the asymmetry. I hate this life. :cryfeels: I will seriously go rob a bank at this point.(in GTA 5).
Might as well (in Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2006)

sorry man i wasn't trying to be disrespectful. i just have a low attention span and i just write my mind.
Sorry to OP if you see this
It's alright, your name is magenta colored...

That is a truecel trait on .co

5'7 club here...

5'7 is so fucking brutal because that is literally the exact fucking height that comes to most people's minds when they think of the word "manlet"...

:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Might as well (in Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2006)
5'7" as well. Literally never began for us. :feelsrope:

Holy fuck I can feel the anger behind this post. It's so fucking over. :feelsrope:

Hmm... depends how long it will take for you to get done.
Like a half hour at most. Gotta boil the water, fry the garlic, and eatmaxx.

yeah dude, shit fucking sucsk

DEntXiY

all the failures in my life is due to my face harmony
underrated post op

Symmetry does not equal harmony. A person can have a completely symmetrical face but if their eyes are too far apart, bugeyes, big nose for face, etc. It can make the person unattractive still. Every face has slight asymmetry.

This looks like a ragefuel post to me tbh

Symmetry does not equal harmony. A person can have a completely symmetrical face but if their eyes are too far apart, bugeyes, big nose for face, etc. It can make the person unattractive still. Every face has slight asymmetry.
Op is talking about an extreme case.

There's no symmetry for your face.

My condolences bro.

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:ASYMMETRY IS DEATH:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:KILL YOURSELF IF YOU'RE ASYMMETRICAL:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
(in Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2006)
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:YOU'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO AFFORD THE CURE:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Imagine getting mogged by fucking TRUECELS! If you're a manlet, 80% of foids won't fuck you... if you're deathnic on top of that, 90% of foids won't fuck you... add baldness on top of that, 99% of foids won't fuck you... add ugliness and severe lack of impact resistant alpha combat facial bone structure on top of that, 100% of foids won't fuck you... ADD FUCKING EYE AREA ASYMMETRY ON TOP OF THAT, LITERALLY MORE THAN 9001% OF FOIDS WON'T FUCK YOU AND YOU ARE LITERALLY MORE FUCKING UGLY THAN GIGA TRUECEL PERMA VIRGINS!

I'm not a subhuman, I'm a sub-subhuman. I'm not a truecel, I'm a true- giga truecel. Fucking symmfaces take their symmetrical faces for fucking granted. They see an asymmcel walking down the sidewalk and think to themselves "haha what a fucking loser that guy is ugly and should kill himself, I get to have sex and he doesn't what a piece of shit lmao"...Even other fucking incels will look at an asymmcel and think to themselves "ROFLKEK look at that downyface idiot, that asymmetry is absolute fucking death! I may be an incel but at least I'm symmetrical, pass this tardface the rope!" I remember the blerdcel in High School who looked like Supa Hot Fire would always yell "YOU UGLY BOIIIIIII" at me in the hallway. Everyone would treat me like shit, and like CuckTears would want me to... I blamed myself. "People wouldn't make fun of me for being ugly as fuck if I was a good person. Bad things only happen to bad people and good things only happen to good people", just like the Protestant Church teaches. There even two times when I would be walking down the sidewalk, chad and his friends would drive past me in their car... TURN THE FUCK AROUND... and yell "Ugly Retard" or "Look in the mirror faggot" and me and throw half eat Subway sandwiches at me or a half can of beer as they drove past me again.

Life is so fucking brutal! Whenever I see some fucking symmface fuck out in public, enjoying his symmetrical face... I'm fucking pissed off because I don't have a bucket of boiling jenkem to splash on his fucking face and disfigure him so he can know what it's like to be less than a human being WITH NO ESCAPE (in Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2006)! Symmfaces are elitist scum who HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT ASYMMETRY IS FUCKING LIKE, even the symmfaced incels.

My boomertard dad is like "there are good women out there, surely you will find one that can look past your disfigurement" or some shit and I'm like "SHUT THE FUCK UP BOOMERTARD! WHEN CHAD'S FIST DELIVERS THE ENOPTHALMOS DEATH BLOW TO YOUR FACE AND YOU'RE POOR... THAT IS FUCKING IT! YOU'RE DONE! HOLLOW TILL YOU ROPE, CAN'T AFFORD A HUMAN EFFIGY, NO FUCKING ESTUS FLASKS!" People really think that there are some mentally ill fucking femoids out there who would see an asymmcel as fucking human. WHAT A RETARDED JOKE! Normies think that it's the late 1990's and I can just be on some TLC reality TV show called "I Love My Dumbface Husband" or something and some extremely obese and deformed foid will "love" me... BULLSHIT, it's 2020, the most hideous foids have been liberated by Tinder... Even if I was on some 1990's TLC reality TV show, my subhuman landwhale wife would still cheat on me behind the scenes with A FUCKING SYMMFACE! Like how the fuck can a femoid actuallu even have sex with an asymmface? That's like having sex with a corpse that is well into it's decomposition. That's what I sexually identify as, a fucking corpse.

FACIAL ASYMMETRY IS THE FINAL BOSS OF INCEL TRAITS AND IF YOU CANNOT BE CURED OF IT THEN THE ONLY SOLUTION IS THE FINAL SOUL-UTION OF SETTING YOUR SOUL FREE (in Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2006).
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::horror::horror::horror::feels::feels::feels::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Chad actually did those things to you? It’s over.

This is an extremely tragic post and I can completely relate because I have asymmetrical eyes, with one eye being bulgier than the other. People also treat me like shit, they avoid and ostracize me. They don't directly bully me for being ugly, they definitely do so for being autistic, but even when I interact with them well, they still dislike me for my looks. When you are ugly looking, nothing you do or say will ever be accepted by others. I too hate how all these scum have symmetrical eyeballs which make them look average or above. Wish I could disfigure their faces (in minecraft).

This is an extremely tragic post and I can completely relate because I have asymmetrical eyes, with one eye being bulgier than the other. People also treat me like shit, they avoid and ostracize me. They don't directly bully me for being ugly, they definitely do so for being autistic, but even when I interact with them well, they still dislike me for my looks. When you are ugly looking, nothing you do or say will ever be accepted by others. I too hate how all these scum have symmetrical eyeballs which make them look average or above. Wish I could disfigure their faces (in minecraft).

Just be Symmetrical Theory

Like how the fuck can a femoid actuallu even have sex with an asymmface? That's like having sex with a corpse that is well into it's decomposition. That's what I sexually identify as, a fucking corpse.
I agree.. that is pretty much what I identify as.. a maggot infested corpse.

Ugly, symmetrical features= ugly.

I am assymetrical not gonna lie i look like fucking two face dude :kys::cryfeels:

Slightly at my mouth but it's only visible in some photos to someone who concentrates. Probably from the orthodontist trying to push back my mandible when they should have taught me mewing to push my maxilla forward.

Lower third isnt even with the left one, eyes are slightly non even due to stress.

Good writing skills OP

I just wanted to also mention that the sentence structure of your writing is STRONGLY asymmetrical. Maybe this is an offshoot of being an asymface?

Cliffs: iT'$oV3r

How old are you, OP?

Very few incels know the brutality of eye area asymmetry. I assume the exopthalmos or bulging eye only makes the autism seem more alien and weird to the normies because of how often people who are not NT are portrayed with facial asymmetry or unsightly facial features. Having an asymmetrical must be almost like being a living caricature for normscum to hate. Absolutely horror movie-tier life. Whenever I read your posts, I remember the autism+eye asymmetry+curryceldom and try to get an estimate of how severely unpleasant the situation would be from a first person perspective.

In a better world, in The Humanitarian Incel Empire... people like you would be high ranking members in the elite royal guard or viziers decked out with gold and jewels.
How old are you, OP?
26 yr old virgin in poverty with no friends that is seen as an inbred abomination in the eyes of strangers.
I just wanted to also mention that the sentence structure of your writing is STRONGLY asymmetrical. Maybe this is an offshoot of being an asymface?

Cliffs: iT'$oV3r
Yeah, only asymmetrycels and autists can decipher the hidden esoteric secrets hidden in my posts.

Brutal. Is there no surgery you can get to fix your eye asymmetry?

There absolutely is, I can be completely cured of the disfigurement cause to my face by another man's fist which is clearly my fault... If I was incredibly rich because the healthcare system laughs in the face of men like me and doesn't cover the operations needed to make enopthalmoscels look human. "Just be incredibly rich bro"

There absolutely is, I can be completely cured of the disfigurement cause to my face by another man's fist which is clearly my fault... If I was incredibly rich because the healthcare system laughs in the face of men like me and doesn't cover the operations needed to make enopthalmoscels look human. "Just be incredibly rich bro"

How much money are we talking to fix it? I wouldn't mind giving some money to a fellow incel in need. I feel like garbage every day and I don't have any disfigurement, I can only imagine how you feel.

No. Just ask @FACEandLMS...he is also an eyecel.

If I recall correctly, @13k also had an eye disfigurement, his was pretty bad

How much money are we talking to fix it? I wouldn't mind giving some money to a fellow incel in need. I feel like garbage every day and I don't have any disfigurement, I can only imagine how you feel.
That's really [Based] because I need multiple surgeries to make my eyes symmetrical it would be hella expensive, Orbital Volume Augmentation is like 10K but my brow ridge was also damaged and I'm not sure if the Orbital Volume Augmentation would correct the NCT and pseudo ptosis that developed in the eye due to being set back for so long.
Mine isn't EXTREMELY bad but it's enough to be clearly seen and inbred looking. Most people would consider it the most hideous part of my face.