Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can't get drunk off beer anymore

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
For the past while I have 6-9 500ml cans and get absolutely nothing. Like barely any buzz let alone getting drunk. This is bad news, because hard liquor is more expensive

Maybe I should take a break

is hard liquor even that expensive, its like what, 10 bucks for a fifth

don't eat before drinking :feelsthink:

is hard liquor even that expensive, its like what, 10 bucks for a fifth
In Canada it is 30$ cad, for pretty much all of them

LCBO is the only place to go and it's province owned...

I had to start going to different ones each time because the employees started to treat me like trash seeing me come in so much, always alone getting the same thing
don't eat before drinking :feelsthink:
Ive already been trying that

In Canada it is 30$ cad, for pretty much all of them

LCBO is the only place to go and it's province owned...

I had to start going to different ones each time because the employees started to treat me like trash seeing me come in so much, always alone getting the same thing

that fucking sucks dude. Canada sounds like pure hell

that fucking sucks dude. Canada sounds like pure hell
It is. Everything about it is shit. Hope Corona destroys hongcouver and shitonto

Maybe I should become a pig. This place sucks so bad that pigs get paid 6 figures to do nothing but power Trip

It is. Everything about it is shit. Hope Corona destroys hongcouver and shitonto

Maybe I should become a pig. This place sucks so bad that pigs get paid 6 figures to do nothing but power Trip
pigs get paid 6 figures? what exactly is a pig?

pigs get paid 6 figures? what exactly is a pig?
Cops

Majority of them get paid 6 figures here and they do absolutely nothing . They are massively incompetent. They couldn't even track guys whose license plate they knew. Things like that. They are useless for anything but writing tickets

Also the amount of 5 foot brown women I see as cops now is hilarious. As if they could stop a 200lb guy

Cops

Majority of them get paid 6 figures here and they do absolutely nothing . They are massively incompetent. They couldn't even track guys whose license plate they knew. Things like that. They are useless for anything but writing tickets

Also the amount of 5 foot brown women I see as cops now is hilarious. As if they could stop a 200lb guy
I recommend it. And make sure to abuse your power on foids and Chads.

Im a straight white male. Unlikely to get in on that without nepotism
straight white men are not allowed to become cops?

Are gay men given better treatment?

Take some drugs

straight white men are not allowed to become cops?

Are gay men given better treatment?
This is Canada.

The amount of 5 ft brown women I see larping as cops nowadays speaks for itself

You're gonna have a tough time getting onboard if you lack a quota to meet

This is Canada.

The amount of 5 ft brown women I see larping as cops nowadays speaks for itself

You're gonna have a tough time getting onboard if you lack a quota to meet
I am not familiar with how different Canada is than the US. I live in the US myself, is Canada 10x worse?

are all the npcs annoying with raptors worship too i assume?
You have no idea. I thought I'd try to be social and went to a restaurant/bar for the final game. When buzzer went off and they won the entire place pulled out their iPhones and starting jumping up and down while screaming "ohhhh" while recording everyone else doing the same on Snapchat. Most were fat manlets with Leonard jerseys, living through a 6'7 dude with freak genetics and worshipping him.

Good thing I was drunk or i would have smashed a chair over these guys heads. That was a brutal reminder how horrible it is to go outside as a non npc.

can you give me some?

You have no idea. I thought I'd try to be social and went to a restaurant/bar for the final game. When buzzer went off and they won the entire place pulled out their iPhones and starting jumping up and down while screaming "ohhhh" while recording everyone else doing the same on Snapchat. Most were fat manlets with Leonard jerseys, living through a 6'7 dude with freak genetics and worshipping him.

Good thing I was drunk or i would have smashed a chair over these guys heads. That was a brutal reminder how horrible it is to go outside as a non npc.
Sports is peak npc mind control.

Sports is peak npc mind control.
Man, I loved playing them, best time of my life, but I could not give less a fuck about watching them. You're just cheering on someone with better genes than you who is a millionare and is coasting through life with endless worship, while also roided up on top of that.

I don't know why everyone here blows their entire weeks paycheck to wear a overpriced jersey of another man's name on it. Money that could have gone on themselves. It's disgusting. I hate norm shits so much because I will never understand them.

Man, I loved playing them, best time of my life, but I could not give less a fuck about watching them. You're just cheering on someone with better genes than you who is a millionare and is coasting through life with endless worship, while also roided up on top of that.

I don't know why everyone here blows their entire weeks paycheck to wear a overpriced jersey of another man's name on it. Money that could have gone on themselves. It's disgusting. I hate norm shits so much because I will never understand them.
I used to be a sports fan, fucking retarded tbh. Especially as a fucking incel. I never really blew money on it though, it was more a cope to watch. Now I couldn't care less

I’ve never gotten drunk because of beer

For the past while I have 6-9 500ml cans and get absolutely nothing. Like barely any buzz let alone getting drunk. This is bad news, because hard liquor is more expensive

Drink some rum my friend

Hard alcohol is around the same price.

brutal. u should eat waffles and maple syrup as replacement cope

img_20191123_152819-jpg.171141