Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't get a job

Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."
★★★★
I applied for every entry level job in my town over the past few years, I almost never hear back, sometimes I get to schedule an interview and when I get there, they tell me they aren't hiring. I've had interviews but I never hear back from them except checkers and they just emailed me to let me know I didn't get the job.

Whenever I try to apply for a job in person, it always seems like it pisses them off that I'm there looking for a job.

My parents are mad at me for not getting a job, they think I'm not trying hard enough.

I am starting to consider going to the army because at least then I'll have a job and get to be away from my family and they make you gymmax. The only cons are everything else about the army.

20240625 195404

Last edited:
Women took our jobs, especially the good jobs like manages.

Not related but if I ever had a son I wouldn’t want him to get a job. I’d want him to have a career in law enforcement or the military.

In my mind I don’t want the kid I raised to be working a 9-5 getting yelled at by coworkers who take their job way too seriously and dealing with shitty people everyday.

At least in the military he’ll build a brotherhood and be taken care of. Doesn’t matter who you are, you’re all wearing the same uniform.

Same with a cop, he has the authority.

I’m only 22 but if I could go back to 18, I’d definitely join the army. Fuck getting a job OP

Yeah, it can be tough, man. Are you looking for a specific job or.. will any do?

Yeah, it can be tough, man. Are you looking for a specific job or.. will any do?
Im fine with any job, I'd prefer one where I can be around other people my age.

The only job offers I got were because of another person vouching for me. And even then it wasn't enough.

Im fine with any job, I'd prefer one where I can be around other people my age.
try for back of house restraunt

it's hell, sure, but it's work. And they hire people on the spot because lots quit.

edit: also remove the resume because it's dorky, you have no past work experience. But unless they run your social, you can lie about that and use a buddy or something as your past "manager" to cover for you if they call to check

Last edited:
There's no jobs for incels in modern society

try for back of house restraunt

it's hell, sure, but it's work. And they hire people on the spot because lots quit.
Ok, I will. I really hope I can get a job.

Not related but if I ever had a son I wouldn’t want him to get a job. I’d want him to have a career in law enforcement or the military.

In my mind I don’t want the kid I raised to be working a 9-5 getting yelled at by coworkers who take their job way too seriously and dealing with shitty people everyday.

At least in the military he’ll build a brotherhood and be taken care of. Doesn’t matter who you are, you’re all wearing the same uniform.

Same with a cop, he has the authority.

I’m only 22 but if I could go back to 18, I’d definitely join the army. Fuck getting a job OP
I would much rather have a job in my town because it'd be a chance to meet girls. The Army will be my last resort if I can't get a job soon.

I would much rather have a job in my town because it'd be a chance to meet girls. The Army will be my last resort if I can't get a job soon.
Dumb. Do not do that. Listen to uncle Lucas on this one, buddy.

Cause I've gotten out of several "I can't find a job" spells in my life. Also the military will give you less than minimum wage + once you get out the benefits aren't great. Only go in the military if you value that experience itself. Also, if you go mil, 100% do Navy or Air force, not army or marines.

OP your resume sucks, use Canva, they will give a bunch of free resume templates, all you have to do is enter your info (this sounds like an advertisement JFL but I used it before)

That’s the site. Here is an example of what you want your resume to look like that’s offered on the site. (It will take less than 10 minutes to put all your info down, the template is already setup for you to look professional).

Summary up top summarizing what you do. (with 2 different ways to reach you), job title with years (responsibilities under each one), and education always at the bottom with anything else you want to put.

IMG 4160

Renaissance festival volunteer :chad:

I applied for every entry level job in my town over the past few years, I almost never hear back, sometimes I get to schedule an interview and when I get there, they tell me they aren't hiring. I've had interviews but I never hear back from them except checkers and they just emailed me to let me know I didn't get the job.

Whenever I try to apply for a job in person, it always seems like it pisses them off that I'm there looking for a job.

My parents are mad at me for not getting a job, they think I'm not trying hard enough.

I am starting to consider going to the army because at least then I'll have a job and get to be away from my family and they make you gymmax. The only cons are everything else about the army.

Maybe lie about the experience, and then give references only when actually asked?

OP your resume sucks, use Canva, they will give a bunch of free resume templates, all you have to do is enter your info (this sounds like an advertisement JFL but I used it before)

That’s the site. Here is an example of what you want your resume to look like that’s offered on the site. (It will take less than 10 minutes to put all your info down, the template is already setup for you to look professional).

Summary up top summarizing what you do. (with 2 different ways to reach you), job title with years (responsibilities under each one), and education always at the bottom with anything else you want to put.

View attachment 1187013

Don't join the army, they'll send you to die in Russia.

A reference trick; give a fake e-mail you made & a burner phone number, they'll call you. Fake accent & name, big yourself up.

Are you autistic? I've noticed many jobs are being keen on not hiring people with autism as of recently

View attachment 1187013
I didnt know your name was henrietta