Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I CAN'T FUCKING WIN AS AN INCEL AT WORK.

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
I got called to work 14-16 hour shifts for the week.
Because I just want to be a normie and do my wagie slavie and go home and fuck a stacy, I do it.

No stacy ofc, but at the end, they usually do awards/recognition that get recorded to your record that looks good.
I showed up, took lead trying to be a team leader, and sweated til I almost fainted in 100 degree weather.

just for fuckers who WEREN'T EVEN HERE THE WEEK TO GET FUCKING AWARDS.
you know what I got? A drive home empty handed. No one even bothered to check in why I left so early before everyone else.

Fuck my job and my life.
Be chad and win everything. I might as well just jump right now, there's no point in life.

I'm drinking bacardi to cope because I was about to run my own car off into the ocean to drown and die on the way home.
I really don't understand what God is putting me through right now.

You are unfortunately a wageslave, so you're gonna get jewed by your work

@SlayerSlayer peak inceldom.
I'm going to fuck a llizard and jump.

This is what I mean, like theres this video about this 9-5 guy and he comes home and theres just his little daughter waiting to greed him and his beautiful traditional wife

and then theres us...

Thats insane workhours, youre going to exhaust yourself to death. Evade whenever possible, no one will appreciate.

Just stemmaxx so your work can at least be better

I was about to run my own car off into the ocean to drown and die on the way home.
Please don't bro. You are one of the most iconic brocels on this forum. Losing you would honestly fuck me up for a while :fuk:

@SlayerSlayer peak inceldom.
I'm going to fuck a llizard and jump.
fuck man CHAD WINS by just existing. He just uses incel labor and reaps all the money and pussy