Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I cant fucking take it no more

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Im fucking dying on the inside. I fucking hate walking past the mirrors and seeing my ugly fucking face. I need to die

I don't hate myself, I hate others.

You need to stop looking at mirrors for one.

Avoid mirrors and do not turn lights in the bathroom with them.

its not ugly, its only ulgy to society ngl

it’s not our fault that we look subhuman. We didn’t ask for life on highest difficulty. Death awaits brother.

>Look at self in mirror
eca.jpg

I don't hate myself, I hate others.
This. Kinda.

I personally don't mind the way I look the only thing that makes it a problem is other people having a problem with how I look.

Im fucking dying on the inside. I fucking hate walking past the mirrors and seeing my ugly fucking face. I need to die
Hang in their brother
Images   2020 05 06T032633673

I took down all the mirrors in my 1 bedroom apartment because of my acne and lifeless hair.
This. Kinda.

I personally don't mind the way I look the only thing that makes it a problem is other people having a problem with how I look.
You wish you can open up to people and people would treat you nicely like everyone else I know.

Change avi I cannot look at this asshole

Please tell me reviewfaggot has an account here.
He seems too optimistic to read about the blackpill. But he probably know deep down that it's over, like all of us did.

Mirrors are bad, but for me photos are even worse. I hate taking them so much.

He seems too optimistic to read about the blackpill. But he probably know deep down that it's over, like all of us did.
I mean I suppose he could statusmax since he's on his way to 2 mill subs. All the viral incel videos that document their lives as "ugly" seem to find a foid. Just can't get into his stuff despite liking food reviews. Think it's the nigger level finger nails.

Avoid mirrors at all costs bro. Look down at ur hands when using a public restroom

I look like a Chad, fuck what these hoes are talking about.

All the viral incel videos that document their lives as "ugly" seem to find a foid.
The problem with famemaxxing is that you got to be low inhibited and it's also temporary. Except for a foid, they just need to show their asses and boobs. Look at this shit.