Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can't fucking take it anymore

gingeralerat

gingeralerat

walking the path of darkness
I haven't logged in to this website in years but I know nobody else anywhere gives a shit. I feel like I'm somewhere far beyond the title of "incel", this word doesn't even begin to describe how I feel. Do I want a girlfriend? Yes. Have I tried? Yes and no, the fear of rejection echoes too deep in my soul. Do I think I could even begin to handle a relationship? Fuck no! No one could ever love me the way I am. I hate myself, I hate my body, I hate my personality, I hate that I'm a loser who isn't good at anything and I hate that I'm bitching about it on some incel forum. I hate the society that loves and cares for women and attractive men while people like me are unwanted, no one cares of I cut myself or blow my fucking brains out while Stacy gets all the sympathy in the world because she has "anxiety". No one wants me, I want to be desired the way women are, I don't want to scramble at their feet for the slightest bit of affection like any man who wants a chance with her has to do. I feel disgusting and hated, when I look in the mirror I think to myself "I can't believe that's me, it's not fair". I want to be one of the beautiful people. I'm beyond ever hoping for love, I know it's pointless, no one could ever love me, not even me. All I want is to stop being a pussy so I can finally kill myself and be at peace.

Sorry for the long ass rant, this has been stewing in my head for awhile and I've had no one to tell it to. Thanks for reading if you did.

I don't want to scramble at their feet for the slightest bit of affection like any man who wants a chance with her has to do.
i wish all men had this mentality.

brutal :feelscry:
stats?

If only, it would get rid of a huge social disparity
funny thing is when i was in high school my chad "friend" treated girls like garbage but they still gave him prefetential treatment over the horde of nice guy simps they had, those prideless bastards deserved to be cucked i hated them so fucking much.

Brutal. I also don't want to simp. And 'approaching' is a simping until you have an established self-esteem and dignity and defective subhumans simply cannot project authority and self-esteem.

Brutal. Sorry brocel.

I hate the society that loves and cares for women and attractive men while people like me are unwanted, no one cares of I cut myself or blow my fucking brains out while Stacy gets all the sympathy in the world because she has "anxiety".
Fuck soyciety for this shit.

You'll get used to it.

I haven't logged in to this website in years but I know nobody else anywhere gives a shit. I feel like I'm somewhere far beyond the title of "incel", this word doesn't even begin to describe how I feel. Do I want a girlfriend? Yes. Have I tried? Yes and no, the fear of rejection echoes too deep in my soul. Do I think I could even begin to handle a relationship? Fuck no! No one could ever love me the way I am. I hate myself, I hate my body, I hate my personality, I hate that I'm a loser who isn't good at anything and I hate that I'm bitching about it on some incel forum. I hate the society that loves and cares for women and attractive men while people like me are unwanted, no one cares of I cut myself or blow my fucking brains out while Stacy gets all the sympathy in the world because she has "anxiety". No one wants me, I want to be desired the way women are, I don't want to scramble at their feet for the slightest bit of affection like any man who wants a chance with her has to do. I feel disgusting and hated, when I look in the mirror I think to myself "I can't believe that's me, it's not fair". I want to be one of the beautiful people. I'm beyond ever hoping for love, I know it's pointless, no one could ever love me, not even me. All I want is to stop being a pussy so I can finally kill myself and be at peace.

Sorry for the long ass rant, this has been stewing in my head for awhile and I've had no one to tell it to. Thanks for reading if you did.
AmDD5b19 700w 0

think the worst part is the hopelessness. one way or the other, in the long run things can't keep going in the same direction, not just because of fertility but also because awareness is slowly spreading, because technological progress keeps changing the rules of the game, because history hasn't yet produced a society able to stabilize in perpetuity and this absurd insane asylum sure as hell won't be the first one to do it.

but we will be old or dead by the time society course-corrects, our lifes were sacrificed so society could run through an absurdly cruel and unfair period of reality denial and we will not even be around when the time comes our situation is recognised for how horrible it is. absolute nightmare

Broodal, and then he died

Being a lonely/unwanted man is never easy.

The pain of feeling unwanted and undesired is truly horrible.