Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I can't fucking stand Japan and South Korea

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
Their cultures is replacing our western cultures because weebs and foids are obsessed with it. The way Koreans and Japanese act is like Jews, they want to control the world and eradicate all other races and cultures. I hope a North Korean missile crosses the DMZ

Also go fuck yourself weebs you are part of the Zionist Japanese globohomo hive mind

Japan used to be based, but then they lost ww2 and "They“ are cucking them now, just like they do it with Germany

Japan is overrated by normies because of how it is supposed to look good in photos.

Current Japan is cucked, love whites and are not trying to take over the world lol

Japan used to be based, but then they lost ww2 and "They“ are cucking them now, just like they do it with Germany
Current Japan is cucked, love whites and are not trying to take over the world lol
Japan was basically neutered after ww2. They no longer give a shit about the world (which is kind of based ngl). Germany is more cucked than Japan though--- Japan introduces western style cucked laws (i.e. marital rape, anti-harassment laws, faggotry acceptance, etc) due to western pressure

Japan was basically neutered after ww2. They no longer give a shit about the world (which is kind of based ngl). Germany is more cucked than Japan though--- Japan introduces western style cucked laws (i.e. marital rape, anti-harassment laws, faggotry acceptance, etc) due to western pressure
The winners control them now.

It's the other way around lol. Their culture got replaced by american consume culture. Anime and videogames weren't the main culture of japan. And japan is based af ngl. Japs are also honorary aryans.

Koreans are not honorary aryans (since their skin looks more yellow), but they are based just for birthing General Cho.
Japs are basically shorter whites with slit eyes

How is Germany cucked

Their cultures is replacing our western cultures because weebs and foids are obsessed with it. The way Koreans and Japanese act is like Jews, they want to control the world and eradicate all other races and cultures. I hope a North Korean missile crosses the DMZ

Also go fuck yourself weebs you are part of the Zionist Japanese globohomo hive mind
Cope, they aint helping me get any pussy as a ricecel

if your culture is weak, it deserves to be replaced

Germany is beginning rearming itself tho, I think they will spend 30% more on the bundeswehr

Also Germany isnt really cucky only sometimes dickriding the US

They are all left-wing liberal in disguise. It's all controlled opposition. Even the AfD is just average conservative and everyone acts like they're Hitler 2.0

agree thats why elections suck, but AfD is just retarded, they have no own viewpoint and try to be against everything the other parties are or to say what angry citizens want to hear

I voted for SPD and the leftist party tho, because they promised to raise my neetbux lmao

Ich habe bei der Bundestagswahl AfD aus Trotz gewählt. Jetzt wähl ich gar nicht mehr.

rip aber kann ich verstehen, gibt nichts gescheites mehr, wobei gab es nie wirklich

rip aber kann ich verstehen, gibt nichts gescheites mehr, wobei gab es nie wirklich
Nicht zu wählen ist der größte Protest gegen ein Demokratisches System, da es Wähler braucht um zu funktionieren

Japs are ultracucked and will pimp out to globohomo soon enough. Ironically enough normies don’t like Japanese culture, they just like Japanese media

Nicht zu wählen ist der größte Protest gegen ein Demokratisches System, da es Wähler braucht um zu funktionieren

Dann schaffen die das wenig Demokratie ab was wir haben und regieren uns autokratisch.

Finde garnicht zu arbeiten besser

Japs are ultracucked and will pimp out to globohomo soon enough. Ironically enough normies don’t like Japanese culture, they just like Japanese media
they like samurais and zen which is japanese culture