Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I can't fucking learn programming

W

worstcel

Banned
-
My subhuman genes limit me from learning even the slightly more advanced concepts, and my limited english skills only make it harder to understand what I'm trying to learn, and "try harder bro" doesn't work cuz what makes u think I'm not trying my best? My genes are too weak and feminine and UGLY to grasp even some of the more basic concepts.

just try harder bro

which language?

Think about all the curry and rice cels who learned programming boyo. It's probably over for you either way though so whatever

Debug.log("It's over");

If it makes you feel any better, you probably won't need it with the upcoming AI.

What concepts are you having trouble with, exactly?

you need a teacher bro. jfl @ thinking you can learn something that needs a degree on your own. people who say you can learn on your own=full of shit. every programming job says ba in computer science or related field.

you need a teacher bro. jfl @ thinking you can learn something that needs a degree on your own. people who say you can learn on your own=full of shit. every programming job says ba in computer science or related field.
My grade 11/12 programming courses (I dropped out so not taking them ofc) are online only therefore u have to learn it on ur own, plus the programming teacher in my school doesnt rly teach that well tbh xd.

Grow food instead.

During the coming dark ages electric stuff will be toxic bricks

My grade 11/12 programming courses (I dropped out so not taking them ofc) are online only therefore u have to learn it on ur own, plus the programming teacher in my school doesnt rly teach that well tbh xd.

JFL at trying to learn programming if you're a zoomer. All the retarded foids and dumbasses are trying to enter the field now because "muh dev shortage" (source: am teencel surrounded by retards). Sadly, they barely pass retard-tier programming courses (AP compsci courses) and will attend some shit state school before getting paid nothing for a boring job with shit benefits. Go practice for the USACO (start with Bronze, those are really easy - http://www.usaco.org/index.php?page=jan18results), and try to get to silver/gold, as well as doing compsci research at your local university. You might have a decent shot at a good compsci/softeng school like UT or Cal Poly. If you aren't up for that, just get into some easy field with high pay so you can LDAR.

tldr: compsci is fucking overrated, and if you aren't proficient by 16-17, you likely won't get a good job in the field.

JFL at trying to learn programming if you're a zoomer. All the retarded foids and dumbasses are trying to enter the field now because "muh dev shortage" (source: am teencel surrounded by retards). Sadly, they barely pass retard-tier programming courses (AP compsci courses) and will attend some shit state school before getting paid nothing for a boring job with shit benefits. Go practice for the USACO (start with Bronze, those are really easy - http://www.usaco.org/index.php?page=jan18results), and try to get to silver/gold, as well as doing compsci research at your local university. You might have a decent shot at a good compsci/softeng school like UT or Cal Poly. If you aren't up for that, just get into some easy field with high pay so you can LDAR.

tldr: compsci is fucking overrated, and if you aren't proficient by 16-17, you likely won't get a good job in the field.
will look into it

I picked it up at 21 and I got a good job. I’m kind of old though.

That's an excuse tbh...

What concepts specifically?