Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can’t fucking go on anymore my country is hell

H

horsecel

Recruit
★★
it is literal incel hell where I live. I won’t say which country exactly but it’s a developed white country in western europe. the rare times I have to go outside all I see is blonde white chads roaming everywhere. there’s barely any ethnics here and you will never see Asians or blacks here. I need to fucking leave and go far far far away from this shithole hell place for incels when I’m older.

Is it NL?
Come on, nobody can doxx you based solely on your country.

it is literal incel hell where I live. I won’t say which country exactly but it’s a developed white country in western europe. the rare times I have to go outside all I see is blonde white chads roaming everywhere. there’s barely any ethnics here and you will never see Asians or blacks here. I need to fucking leave and go far far far away from this shithole hell place for incels when I’m older.
Luxembourg

IT'S NETHERLAND OR GERMANY

Lmao, can relate hard as fuck.

And the ethinics whores there prefer the white chads.