Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't fucking draw

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
I can't visualize motherfuckers

I can visualize but I can't steady my hands, jfl, we're the perfect team of failure.

I suck at everything tbhtbh

Try the othER type
NaturalVictoriousAnnelid max 1mb

I can visualize but I can't steady my hands, jfl, we're the perfect team of failure.
I wish I were able to draw cause I have many creative ideas and writing them isn't as cool as drawing
All my anger just stays insides as my soul slowly rots

I can't visualize motherrfuckers FUGUHUGHUUAUHHGHGH!!
Let me sperg out! Death to neurotypical scum death!!!

never began for drawcels

I can help you if you want me to.Don't really do digital,but i've tried it.

linework takes practice

linework takes practice
It's not just drawing, my handwriting is equally bad. I'd spend hours drawing lines are circles just to constantly make the same shit mistakes. I've been like this since I was a child, my coordination is terrible.

I can't visualize motherfuckers
same i have the gay nigger aphantasia. Fucking nigger disease has held back my occult progress greatly. Forces me to turn towards more and more meditation

It's not just drawing, my handwriting is equally bad. I'd spend hours drawing lines are circles just to constantly make the same shit mistakes. I've been like this since I was a child, my coordination is terrible.
kek brain > fucking hands
better to be able to use your brain than your hands quit the whining

Brutal.I've never had that happen but it sounds horrible

kek brain > fucking hands
better to be able to use your brain than your hands quit the whining
I wasn't intending to be in competition with you bro, I actually thought I could relate jfl.

Same, but I plan on teaching myself to draw at some point, already downloaded some art courses ahead of time, maybe when I'm finished wealthmaxxing

Me neither bro