Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I can't fucking believe that HR position is mainly dominated by holes

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
A 2016 report from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) found that 72% of HR managers are women. This is the fucking reason why "Chad always wins".

Imagine if a 5'2 ricecel manlet walks in with a MIT degree and at the same time a 6'5 blue eyed Chad with chiseled jawline arrives at the interview with his community college certificate. Who do you think will be hired? Chad will not only get the job but will also get blown by every hole HR conducting the interview. Looks > everything. No matter how much you improve yourself, in the end you'll always loose to a genetic lottery winner. Holes will always judge you for the things which are beyond your control.

And this is the same reason why holes are out-earning men. When Chad's not there, HR holes hire other holes because "muh equality" while a 150 IQ subhuman rots in his basement. Fucking gynocentric world.

HR is a feels-over-reals leftist construct. I'm surprised that the number of foids isn't higher. I bet the 28% of males are all fags.

in the trade school im in study the two HR are full of foids, they shouldn't be working in HR imo since they're SO lookist and emotional, foid should stay in the kitchen.
Women in the workplace was one of the West's greatest mistakes, on par with giving them voting rights.

Women should not be in HR for the same reason they shouldn't be judges.

If there's something I didn't manage to stop hating is HR departments and their foid and gay yuppie types with psychology degrees.

in islam women can't be judges, also two women testimonial equal one man testimonial because they're emotional.
Yep. while all humans judge based on looks, men can at least more readily look past looks and horniness to give fairer judgment to criminals.
Holes shouldn't even be allowed to work. Let them rot in the kitchen
Any hole who works is admitting she is unable to attract a man to take care of her anyways

in the trade school im in the two HR classes are full of foids and only 3 males, they shouldn't be working in HR imo since they're SO lookist and emotional, foid should stay in the kitchen.
Rape them

Isn’t HR just dealing with peoples random complaints and shit. Seems like an easy job that’s why females do it.

Isn’t HR just dealing with peoples random complaints and shit. Seems like an easy job that’s why females do it.
It also includes hiring and firing people. They have a lot of power.

Foid really shouldn’t have authority over anything if they want it to be successful

So true dude. Only times I got a job it was with males HR. If female be sure she will use you only for a crappy job just you get you in the black list for that company. It happened one time to me. The b3atch even asked if I was there for money. Subrace of femoids.

reminds me of that reddit thread where HR foids wanted to make an app that filters out applicants by their facial features (and provides them scores for factors like "trustworthiness", "work ethic" etc by their appearance) and OP was some programmer who had moral issues with it

reminds me of that reddit thread where HR foids wanted to make an app that filters out applicants by their facial features (and provides them scores for factors like "trustworthiness", "work ethic" etc by their appearance) and OP was some programmer who had moral issues with it
Worthless superficial whores