Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can’t fucking believe I’m a sub5

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★★
I’m still unable to digest the fact that I’m a truecel .Might end it soon because I can’t accept this fucking humiliation anymore…

This is no life to live tbh.
It doesn’t feel good to get brutally life mogged by everyone out there.

This shit fucking hurts if I have to be brutally honest about it.

Life ain’t the same for everyone and I wouldn’t be suffering that much today if I was a 6’5 Chad or Tyrone.

You've been making Threads all day it seems to me. Well I've been here all day too on and off I suppose. You must be having a hard time.

Yeah that's very sad. It's really difficult to live a happy life when you realise how shitty the cards you were dealt in this life are.

WhenevER I look at the mirror and see my shitty face it makes me so upset, I just can't believe I only get one chance at life and this is the shit I have to endure :feels::feels:

Last edited:
sub5=life scam
sub5 life=just be a good goy and work to maintain society while chad rails your oneitis

relatable, i just cant comprehend and accept it, why me?

did i do something wrong when i was a kid?

idk its not fair, better to not be born then this bs

Sub5 isnt great man im not gonna tell you not end it and seek therapy thats just normie shittok advice but i feel you the “what did i do to deserve this face” i ask myself that every morning i look at the mirror but i’m so numb to it now i just dont even think about it i dont like feeling crap but bottling up my emotions can lead to a snapping point

I remember when i would pray to god that one day maybe i could wake up more attractive every night when i was little i would pray and pray that i could wake up like dicaprio but shit man that was just a cope

I get raped here without my permission and i look like this? Let alone belong to a generation who’s braindead on shitok and not only that the fucking average chad has a gf who is a mtb or mts fucking hate this world i hope it blows up soon

i've just completely given up on any hopes of ascension or acceptance and im just sticking to my copes instead.

the only way to enjoy life as a sub 5 is to maximize your copes. copes are life.

You've been making Threads all day it seems to me. Well I've been here all day too on and off I suppose. You must be having a hard time.
Can’t take it anymore… You know it’s over when you start rotting hard on .is . It’s not laziness but it’s the outcome of reaching to the conclusion that it’s over for you after a thorough analysis of your situation. When you sit down at night and reflect upon all the negative experiences you’ve had throughout your life, it makes you question your fucking existence and wonder if it’s still worth it to keep playing this game or just throw away this shitty deck of cards.

Giving up and roping is the most logical thing a sub5 male can do. Real life ain’t no Disney Land where all the ugly ducklings can turn into swans overnight. This shit only happens to a very small % of individuals out there.

I was lied to by soyciety. Life is all about Luck and not “what you make out of it.”

You can’t make something out of nothing.

No gym for my height.

No surgeries to ascend my deformed face to HTN. I’m capped at sub5.

No pills to grow my penis by 4-5 inches overnight

No Time Machine to go back and catch up on my lost youth.

No pills to increase my IQ by 25 points overnight

I’ve been lied to. It’s an illusion because the things that matter the most cannot be changed. This is the blackpill. The real blackpill.

the only way to enjoy life as a sub 5 is to maximize your copes. copes are life.
Need a hell lot amount of $$$ to be able to afford good copes

Yeah, it feels so unfair.