Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't fking fakie for the life of me

Wish I had a bmx

Over for unathletic cels

Bmx is no joke that shit is next level difficult. Probably why there are only 1,000 people on the planet who are good at it. If it is taking you a long time to learn its because you are not thinking and fixing your mistakes and reapplying yourself.

I remember learning how to skateboard and it took me years just to do basic tricks. But at a certain point I realized I wasnt really putting effort in to learn. I was practicing, doing the motions, but I wasnt really thinking critically about what I was doing wrong and consciously fixing my problems.

Everyone who is good at anything like skating or bmx does this. Of course there is a lot of plain muscle memory that doesnt require you to think, but beyond that you need to really think about what you are doing wrong and then try new things to fix the problems you have.

Bmx is no joke that shit is next level difficult. Probably why there are only 1,000 people on the planet who are good at it. If it is taking you a long time to learn its because you are not thinking and fixing your mistakes and reapplying yourself.

I remember learning how to skateboard and it took me years just to do basic tricks. But at a certain point I realized I wasnt really putting effort in to learn. I was practicing, doing the motions, but I wasnt really thinking critically about what I was doing wrong and consciously fixing my problems.

Everyone who is good at anything like skating or bmx does this. Of course there is a lot of plain muscle memory that doesnt require you to think, but beyond that you need to really think about what you are doing wrong and then try new things to fix the problems you have.
I will think about the motions required and literally forget it when I'm trying something. Seems to be way more than 1000 who are pretty good.

BMX looks very fun ngl.