Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't finish ER's manifesto

Excluded

Excluded

My life are just failed copes
That text is too brutal. I just read till the last part 19-22. Then the text just fill me with anger, all those stupid sex scenes he had to witness are like a punch in my face. I don't wanna know anything about sex havers. I just look away and avoid their sight. This shit basically drove him mad and should be illegal. I perfectly understand how he felt watching that and i can't read that shit cause is even worse than seeing it myself :feelsree:

If anything I've learnt not to go to the west as an Asian from ER

This one goes out to my main man Rodger:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Im sorry that you had that weak bitch of a father:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Too much intelligence to turn into a Chad:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:
I'm sorry for all the sex and love you never had:incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel::incel:

Rodger, born and raised within a twisted world:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
Twenty two years dealing with rejection hurled:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
I'm sorry, they didn't see the Perfect Gentlemen:feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:
Made to suffer, by every stuck up feminine:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

But Elliot, my man enacted retribution:feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox:
Started our cause like a one man revolution:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
I feel you, I know that feel brah:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
I know it's real brah:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
foids can't see our appeal brah:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Beautiful poem

The supreme gentleman would approve

All hail the supreme gentleman death to the fucking meatholes :reeeeee: