Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I can't find the screenshot, but this spicenigger looked similar to the guy who was hating Arabs on twitter.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
As usual, it's always these spiceniggers.
IMG 20240729 125355
"100% Conquistador saar!"

When someone replied "you're literally brown" he said no lol.

@Made in Heaven

@DarkStar
@lazy_gamer_423
@Cayden Zhang
@VideoGameCoper
@WorthlessSlavicShit

Don’t think he has much business hating on anyone, lol

It's well known that the white nationalist movement it muttmerican is full of racially mongerlized hispanics who have a racial inferiority complex and so they try to metaphorically suck the cock of white men as a means of being accepted by whites.

Hapas also do this too

It's well known that the white nationalist movement it muttmerican is full of racially mongerlized hispanics who have a racial inferiority complex and so they try to metaphorically suck the cock of white men as a means of being accepted by whites.

Hapas also do this too
Brutal. So cringe.

Hapas also do this too
Reminds of a discord spice I interacted with, he hated "shitskin Arabs" and made fun of gazans while, looking like the biggest shitskin himself, even the moderator was a HAPA who admitted he wasn't white passing and then kicked me out.

Hapas also do this too
Forgot to mention, the spicenigger was 5'5

Idk what a spicenigger is but he looks white + latino. Latinos are inferior to arabs in the stats of: intellect, avg height, athleticism, and creativity.

Idk what a spicenigger is but he looks white + latino. Latinos are inferior to arabs in the stats of: intellect, avg height, athleticism, and creativity.
He looks like the average Brazilian. He is latino yes

He looks like the average Brazilian. He is latino yes
Yeah lol, latinos think they're better than other races, but have like no substance to back it up.
I say arabs have higher intelligence and creativity because they have better inventions especially in mathematics.
I also see a lot more arabs than mexicans in mma.
And from my experiences, latinos are usually short.

Spice like in dune :feelsdevil:

FUCK CHALAMET THOUGH

Yeah lol, latinos think they're better than other races, but have like no substance to back it up.
I say arabs have higher intelligence and creativity because they have better inventions especially in mathematics.
I also see a lot more arabs than mexicans in mma.
And from my experiences, latinos are usually short.
It's well known that Arabs mog the shit out of every race other then whites. People think we are browner then, we are because, JEWS Have been casting pajeets to play Arabs for decades in Hollywood.
IMG 20240729 162520
IMG 20240729 162505
Arabs mog, especially, levnatines, Turks, Iranian
IMG 20240729 162811IMG 20240729 162759
IMG 20240729 162909IMG 20240729 162902IMG 20240729 162852IMG 20240729 162845IMG 20240729 162829IMG 20240729 162821
Levantines/Turks/Iranians are the only people who can have light hair/eyes without white DNA, because, light hair and eyes originated in the fertile crescent
IMG 20240729 162544