Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't figure out why I'm an incel

• Thread starter Incel_marxist_carni
  • Start date
Incel_marxist_carni

Incel_marxist_carni

Banned
-
Obviously I believe in the blackpill and I consider myself ugly, and I believe others think I'm ugly.

But at the same time I'm narcissistic and like the way I look sometimes, sometimes l like looking at myself and have a hard time understanding why foids don't wanna be with me.

Furthermore I can't really pinpoint what makes my face ugly, sure I have dark eye circles and some skin problems. Buts it's hard for me to tell if my facial structure is great or awful.

Facial features and bone structure are my only real problems and the only thing I'm concerned about, sometimes I'm just wondering if it's all in my head or if I'm actually ugly.

Obviously I believe in the blackpill and I consider myself ugly, and I believe others think I'm ugly.

But at the same time I'm narcissistic and like the way I look sometimes, sometimes l like looking at myself and have a hard time understanding why foids don't wanna be with me.

Furthermore I can't really pinpoint what makes my face ugly, sure I have dark eye circles and some skin problems. Buts it's hard for me to tell if my facial structure is great or awful.

Facial features and bone structure are my only real problems and the only thing I'm concerned about, sometimes I'm just wondering if it's all in my head or if I'm actually ugly.
You have bad environment like all other incels

How tall are you perhaps you can be saved by your height. how big is your frame too?

How tall are you perhaps you can be saved by your height. how big is your frame too?
I'm 6 feet, Nordic

I'm not skinny or fat. I'm about 80 kg, planning to lose some weight and gain some muscles.

it's called body dysmorphia
this forum is full of people who suffer from that

Its simple dude ur sub 8/sub 7

send face and we'll tell you if its over

it's called body dysmorphia
this forum is full of people who suffer from that
99% of the time people with body dysphoria are above average whining faggots.

And I have no doubt that this NORDIC fag is one of them.

I'm 6 feet, Nordic

I'm not skinny or fat. I'm about 80 kg, planning to lose some weight and gain some muscles.
mogger traits you're not an incel, unironically work on your self and you'll ascend

get some people you trust to rate you (online and if luck offline), use dating apps, use your life experiences if youre not autistic, learn facial aesthetics and markers of good and bad looks etc. Make sure to take care of yourself if youre not sure that you are ugly or not.

get some people you trust to rate you (online and if luck offline), use dating apps, use your life experiences if youre not autistic, learn facial aesthetics and markers of good and bad looks etc. Make sure to take care of yourself if youre not sure that you are ugly or not.
Careful with looksmax. they will literally encourage you to rope and spread your face throughout the site for a while after you post if you’re ugly.

Same to be honest, I really shouldn't be an Incel in all honesty. But, if I were to pin the most likely reasons, it would be that I'm black and socially inhibited.

Im an inkwell too

If you're tall just looksmax and ascend
If not, ldar or get hookers