Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I can’t feel attracted to beautiful women while aware of how many dicks have been inside them

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
I used to think, hey maybe I’ll get a cute waifu one day, one that’ll make me feel OMG SHE IS CUTE and I love her my cute little waifu waifu.

But then I was thinking

Even the UGLIEST WOMEN OF ALL, deformed, disgusting and disabled, will have had sex at some point with at least one desperate man who had no other options. That’s the 0’s and 1’s out of ten. So just consider my LOOKSMATCH, a 4/10, how many more dicks she would have been through before she got to me. Let’s not even begin on 6/10 women, who ride the cock carousel endlessly from age 12 till however long they can still find men wanting to fuck them.

I can no longer feel genuine, pleasant sexual arousal at even slightly attractive women, because those feelings are overpowered by disgust at how many guys have fucked those beef curtains, and how she probably has disgusting diseases too. Micro-chimerism anyone?

And those hyper religious virgins who no sex till marriage already have a hundred chads waiting in line for that clean, desirable virgin anyway. No chance. No fucking chance man. Gross.

Sign of man of culture, being disgusted by whore personalities

It's literally impossible to find a girl whose a virgin AND available for the taking so fuck it.

I used to think, hey maybe I’ll get a cute waifu one day, one that’ll make me feel OMG SHE IS CUTE and I love her my cute little waifu waifu.

But then I was thinking

Even the UGLIEST WOMEN OF ALL, deformed, disgusting and disabled, will have had sex at some point with at least one desperate man who had no other options. That’s the 0’s and 1’s out of ten. So just consider my LOOKSMATCH, a 4/10, how many more dicks she would have been through before she got to me. Let’s not even begin on 6/10 women, who ride the cock carousel endlessly from age 12 till however long they can still find men wanting to fuck them.

I can no longer feel genuine, pleasant sexual arousal at even slightly attractive women, because those feelings are overpowered by disgust at how many guys have fucked those beef curtains, and how she probably has disgusting diseases too. Micro-chimerism anyone?

And those hyper religious virgins who no sex till marriage already have a hundred chads waiting in line for that clean, desirable virgin anyway. No chance. No fucking chance man. Gross.
Agreed, it's disgusting. You're a cuck if you're going to eat the sloppy seconds that have fallen off Chad's plate.

Just think about them as means for sex. Your problem are not women. Your problem is that you unironically belive in love in companionship. Come on, I be you are big boy already.

The past is the past honey.
Gurls deserve to have fun before settle down with the average fuck.

I've started avoiding my female family members ever since I grew cognizant of the fact that they fuck dogs

But then I was thinking

Your best bet is hoping for a total reformation of society to where whores are shamed and then finding a young woman who is a product of that indoctrination.