Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't feel any deep feelings

Limitcel

Limitcel

Anti-life / "Don't Try" - Bukowki's epitaph
★★★★
I can't feel happy,
I can't feel sad
I can't feel angry
I can't really feel anything

The music I used to listen to doesn't do anything to me
The books I used to read don't interest me at all anymore
The things I used to do don't mean anything to me anymore
Even masturbation has become something mechanical

Nice song bro

This is what I'm deeply afraid will happen to me in the future. Eventually I'll lose my love for music, and so too my dreams.

Thinking Ape used to paint I believe, but he said that he lost the will to create art once he developed apathy (probably because of the blackpill tbh)

This is what I'm deeply afraid will happen to me in the future. Eventually I'll lose my love for music, and so too my dreams.

Thinking Ape used to paint I believe, but he said that he lost the will to create art once he developed apathy (probably because of the blackpill tbh)
Apathy is what happens when youre a social outcast. It comes for us all. You can only elude it for so long.

I need substances to to enjoy media if i dont have any i will simply just not feel much

I go through periods like that and it's extremely brutal. That's also typically when I go inactive on this forum.