Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I can't explain myself most of the time

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
Therapy would hardly even work on me because I can't talk to a therapist. I'll have a feeling like "reddit is fucking trash and I hate it" and my smug cunt of a brother will ask me why with the implication I don't have a good reason and act like a smug cunt when I can't perfectly explain all my reasoning on the spot. My bitch cunt of a father kept telling me to explain a different way he could act when I complained about him being an asshole and would get mad when I couldn't on the spot. Fuck him I hope he dies. Shit makes me want to just avoid all interaction with cunts and be alone. I hate having to interact with soyciety. They can have their shitty opinions. I just want to fuck off somewhere and never be disturbed.

Last edited:
I get that so bad man.

u need Meditation

I can explain in multiple ways but nobody ever listens. It gets on my nerves immediately. It's my #1 pet peeve

you are a legend man, i've been browsing the first pages of offtopic and u are one of the few that isn't banned

I was gonna say like "I don't understand this post, so can you explain it a different way", so count yourself lucky

srsly tho, I know what you're on about when you just want insufferable people to just leave you alone. It's not like you can just say "You, you as a person are an annoying piece of shit and I can't stand any of your mannerisms"

Doesnt want to accept he was an asshole to you I get that either thick head or in denial

low IQ or low social skills. You can prepare for most situations though.

Like if you're going to therapy, there is no reason not to ask the question WHY on everything, and prewrite some scripts and questions you would like to ask.

Seems like you got no problem explaining your vents.

Therapy is cope anyway