Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't ever bring myself to fully hate women

FakeFakecel

FakeFakecel

PhD in Agony & Anguish
-
Despite everything, I can't hate women, my biology literally prevents me from doing so. Like, over time I get fully blackpilled, but then I develop feelings for a girl, and boom my ass is getting bluepilled thoughts again. I honestly don't even know anymore man. I know she is chad only, I know she'll never like me ever but I just can't bring myself to hate fully. Sorry just wanted to vent.

Soyboy dance

I guess I hate my subhuman genetics way more than I actually hate women

Idk maybe I just need to bust a nut and the post nut clarity will set me straight.

i mean considering that the dictionary definition of incel is not being able to attract women *despite wanting to* it makes sense. latter part of the post makes sense to, you just cant help it

i mean considering that the dictionary definition of incel is not being able to attract women *despite wanting to* it makes sense. latter part of the post makes sense to, you just cant help it
Exactly. I'm not a faggot, so I am naturally drawn to women. Certain people here give a lot of fag vibes with shit like ''women are fucking disgusting anyway, I'd never touch a pussy''

Despite everything, I can't hate women, my biology literally prevents me from doing so. Like, over time I get fully blackpilled, but then I develop feelings for a girl, and boom my ass is getting bluepilled thoughts again. I honestly don't even know anymore man. I know she is chad only, I know she'll never like me ever but I just can't bring myself to hate fully. Sorry just wanted to vent.
Your blackpill is mostly rational, once you accept it at an emotional and experiential level, that’s when you are blackpilled to the core.

Women are unlovable. They’re evil by nature.

lol just hate women bro

it's not that hard

Why would you develop feelings for a girl that sees you as an inferior subhuman while she gives her love and affection to chads?

Why would you develop feelings for a girl that sees you as an inferior subhuman while she gives her love and affection to chads?
Because I'm not a faggot and I'm actually attracted to women?

Over, I don’t hate anyone but I don’t love them either, and hoes can’t make me fall for them anymore so they end up hating me cuz I show them lack of attention cuz they want emotional tampons, fuck these sluts

I see what you mean, I suffer from a similar affliction. Even I feel guilty for ghosting my female friends after they all friendzoned me and even kept talking to them when they had boyfriends.

Why did we even have to be born? I can’t take it anymore

Because I'm not a faggot and I'm actually attracted to women?
But it is still cucked to love another person doesn't love you back because of your looks. You are just wasting your time by pursuing these toilets

Last edited:
I'm not a faggot, so I am naturally drawn to women. Certain people here give a lot of fag vibes with shit like ''women are fucking disgusting anyway, I'd never touch a pussy''

You can't rationalize this feeling; We're biologically wired to be attracted to them, despite being enlightened on their satanic nature.

You shouldn't feel general hate 24/7. Hate is not a blunt object; it is something to me cultivated, molded, and shaped into a surgical weapon. Otherwise, it takes too much energy out of you and consumes you from within.

Reduce your soy intake and stop farming for karma

why? they deny incels sex. your misery right now if you are a truecel, is because of women. you should hate attractive women.