Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW I can't even watch hentai properly anymore.

voiceoftreason

voiceoftreason

Why the long midface?
★★★★
Ever since I discovered the blackpill, my mind associates almost anything involving interactions to females with it, this reality has now started seeping into my fap material.

What I found easy to fap to in 2012 has almost become like a chore for me in 2019.

Harem hentais where the guy is supposedly "normal looking" has now just become a euphamism for "just be chad-lite" I mean they've normally got hair covering their eyes (norwood 0) they may not have a good frame but they're definetely not drawn as framecels, their face isn't masculine but they still have neoteny on their side which qualifies them as chadlite pretty-boys, no wonder they've got girls hopping on their dicks every 2 minutes, I'm pretty sure real life is just like this for chad-lites.

On the inverse, I also can't fap to some 2D JB getting her mind broken by a bunch of norwood 5, obese, old males because 'muh dik' magic. My suspension of belief just doesn't allow it, not to mention those pages where the rapist's obese naked body takes up like 2/3rds of the page when I'm trying to fap to the lady getting raped.

Honestly, it's over for me :feelscry:

Also any fapcels know some good hentai for me to fap to?

Stop fapping

#SRK

most 2d fappers just use stills.

hentai is gay and lowers T

most 2d fappers just use stills.
Animated hentai is just watered down.There are very few good ones,I'd recommend you watch euphoria.

Animated hentai is just watered down.There are very few good ones,I'd recommend you watch euphoria.
@voiceoftreason try this idea tbh

Thanks, I'll try this one.

Thanks, I'll try this one.
Keep in mind It's very graphic and has a lot of violence and psychological torture.It may not be for you.Just a heads up.

I fap to pics and doujinshis. I don't bother watching hentai unless the guy in it is fat and ugly as sin while still getting all the hot girls. But doujinshis is something I really love!

Harem anime and slice of life are not only trash but are made for cucks.

I hear a lot of them talking about only using stills tbh.

I usually fap to still images of lone 2D girls.

Sorry to hear, OP.

I fap to pics and doujinshis. I don't bother watching hentai unless the guy in it is fat and ugly as sin while still getting all the hot girls. But doujinshis is something I really love!
Pm me some goodies my fellow blackcel