Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I can't even understand how is it possible to have a date

Petain

Petain

Recruit
★★★
Normies are Always like "gngn you never had a date, what wrong with you" but the fact is i NEVER understood how is it possible to have one

Isn't it like for HTN+ guys who see a girl in their class and Ask her like "want to go to bowling" or anything

But the fact is : if she accept, that means you are enough attractive right ? So why lose Time with dating ?

Can't understand. Normies are too strange for me

When you are attractive people flock to you

Hookup culture isn't as prevalent as you think. Women seek meaningful relationships, and attractiveness is just their first precondition for accepting a guy as their partner. If he passes that, they go on a few dates together to gauge whether their personalities, worldview, interests, etc. allow them to form a meaningful, healthy bond.

Hookup culture isn't as prevalent as you think. Women seek meaningful relationships, and attractiveness is just their first precondition for accepting a guy as their partner. If he passes that, they go on a few dates together to gauge whether their personalities, worldview, interests, etc. allow them to form a meaningful, healthy bond.
Never ever had a single chance to show my pERsonality :feelsrope: it's why the NTpill is Cope for subhuman like me, no matter what i would do, i will Always fail the human test Aka be attractive.

I know it's water but needed to write it to vent

dates are a foid thing, foids enjoy dates and will even go on dates with friends who they don't want to fuck

it's nothing serious, serial dating is a thing because foids treat dates quite casually. they generally hop between relationships or just have promiscuous sex, foids don't form meaningful bonds with their partners

but dating doesn't have much appeal to men, unless they're gay. it's just hoops they jump through for a relationship with a foid

When you're ugly, the vipers look at you with scorn and demand that you self-abort because your mother forgot to do the job. Why would you want to date snakes?

dates are a foid thing, foids enjoy dates and will even go on dates with friends who they don't want to fuck

it's nothing serious, serial dating is a thing because foids treat dates quite casually. they generally hop between relationships or just have promiscuous sex, foids don't form meaningful bonds with their partners

but dating doesn't have much appeal to men, unless they're gay. it's just hoops they jump through for a relationship with a foid
I thing it's a little serious right ? If it is not, why she would not do it with a sub5 ?

Maybe you are right in the sense she use date to filter male who would be better for betabuxxing, or males better to fuck her like the slut she is ?

Idk anymore, just speculations

Coming straight to the point is an Aspie trait. NTs usually like to take time for things and start them slowly and build things up, so to speak
(inb4 another retard replies with muh Chad doesnt need to do that)

It's such a fag thing to do. They have all the power it's fun for them while you're just being vetted like when you have a job interview

Dating a foid = cuck

Foids expect a fancy restaurant and want you to play all the expenses nowadays. It's not worth it.

For some men getting dates and a gf is like breathing air. For us it is impossible. Not difficult, but outright impossible.

Coming straight to the point is an Aspie trait. NTs usually like to take time for things and start them slowly and build things up, so to speak
(inb4 another retard replies with muh Chad doesnt need to do that)
Straight to the point is an aspie trait? I'd say it's a male trait if anything. Most men want to cut out all that bullshit like dating and get straight to sex.

dates are basically simp auditions

Straight to the point is an aspie trait? I'd say it's a male trait if anything. Most men want to cut out all that bullshit like dating and get straight to sex.
Autism is a masculine disorder which is why it exclusively affects men.
It's true that normie men take things slow because cold approaching and asking for sex on the spot doesn't work for non-Chads. Going from talking to a hole to having sex with her takes a long time for most normies.

Autism is a masculine disorder which is why it exclusively affects men.
It's true that normie men take things slow because cold approaching and asking for sex on the spot doesn't work for non-Chads. Going from talking to a hole to having sex with her takes a long time for most normies.
this

Dating is 100% possible you inkie, its so easy all you have to do is this!

5. Be black
4. Be black
3. Be black
2. Be black
1. Did I not say be black?