Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I can't even take showers anymore

• Thread starter Deleted member 32255
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 32255

Self-banned
-
I don't like getting naked and being reminded of my shitty abnormal body, otherwise it'll just fuck up my mood. Just a bunch of hair everywhere and stretch marks all over my hips and knees. And it bothers me to look at my small dick. And having to be reminded that I'm a small person in general. It's a really horrifying sight, if anyone had to see me naked it'd probably traumatize them. I just look like a girl with a bunch of body hair.

it will only get worse.

you should start working out, because that body that you are stuck in is for the rest of your life.

do yourself a favor and stop treating it like it's a rental.

You stare at your body? I'm being serious here but I don't see how this is an issue. Other than my hands and my feet, I can't really remember the last time I saw the rest of my body.
I very rarely need to use the mirror too. If I shave, I shave right in front of the computer as I don't need to see my face to shave. I don't need to see my body to know where to scrub to clean.

I do need to see my nails to clip them and I have no issues with how my feet, toes, hands, and fingers look so I'm fine there.
The solution is not to look.

I cover my mirror so I don't have to see my sad body. That makes it easier for me. I also try to only listen to a few songs I like in the shower to encourage the habit. If I want to hear that song, I should shower and shave.

it will only get worse.

you should start working out, because that body that you are stuck in is for the rest of your life.

do yourself a favor and stop treating it like it's a rental.

You stare at your body? I'm being serious here but I don't see how this is an issue. Other than my hands and my feet, I can't really remember the last time I saw the rest of my body.
I very rarely need to use the mirror too. If I shave, I shave right in front of the computer as I don't need to see my face to shave. I don't need to see my body to know where to scrub to clean.

I do need to see my nails to clip them and I have no issues with how my feet, toes, hands, and fingers look so I'm fine there.
This. I only look at it when have to. And most of time you can avoid it

Yeah I don't look at myself when I shower, the whole process of taking a shower depresses me though. It just feels like shit whenever I happen to see my body exposed, like if I'm wearing shorts and see my legs or something. Sounds ridiculous, I've tried to forget about it and try not to worry about it but it doesn't work.

dose some psilocybe and you’ll love ur body