I can't even take showers anymore

D

deathnicel

Recruit
★★
9d 19h 32m
I don't like getting naked and being reminded of my shitty abnormal body, otherwise it'll just fuck up my mood. Just a bunch of hair everywhere and stretch marks all over my hips and knees. And it bothers me to look at my small dick. And having to be reminded that I'm a small person in general. It's a really horrifying sight, if anyone had to see me naked it'd probably traumatize them. I just look like a girl with a bunch of body hair.

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★
11d 9h 58m
Brutal x100

imsorry

imsorry

i don't want to lose
★★★
52d 2h 59m
it will only get worse.

you should start working out, because that body that you are stuck in is for the rest of your life.

do yourself a favor and stop treating it like it's a rental.

Guykild

Guykild

Short-Fused Oldcel
★★★★★
117d 5h 34m
You stare at your body? I'm being serious here but I don't see how this is an issue. Other than my hands and my feet, I can't really remember the last time I saw the rest of my body.
I very rarely need to use the mirror too. If I shave, I shave right in front of the computer as I don't need to see my face to shave. I don't need to see my body to know where to scrub to clean.

I do need to see my nails to clip them and I have no issues with how my feet, toes, hands, and fingers look so I'm fine there.
The solution is not to look.

J

JegErSkribent

Officer
★★
39d 9h 34m
Lying in hot water is one of the most pleasant things in my life. Unfortunately, it can't last forever as water turns cold and parents want me to leave.

Your shower and bathing preferences may reveal more about you than just your grooming habits. Scientists at Yale University suggest that people who take frequent long, warm showers or baths tend to be lonelier than folks who spend less time bathing and like cooler water.

Researchers suspect that the physical warmth of a shower or bath provides people with a substitute for a lack of social warmth, or coldness, in their lives.
:feelsbadman:

ThePopeofCope

ThePopeofCope

Nowhere I Belong
7d 19h 30m
I cover my mirror so I don't have to see my sad body. That makes it easier for me. I also try to only listen to a few songs I like in the shower to encourage the habit. If I want to hear that song, I should shower and shave.

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★
11d 9h 58m
it will only get worse.

you should start working out, because that body that you are stuck in is for the rest of your life.

do yourself a favor and stop treating it like it's a rental.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
187d 18h 57m
You stare at your body? I'm being serious here but I don't see how this is an issue. Other than my hands and my feet, I can't really remember the last time I saw the rest of my body.
I very rarely need to use the mirror too. If I shave, I shave right in front of the computer as I don't need to see my face to shave. I don't need to see my body to know where to scrub to clean.

I do need to see my nails to clip them and I have no issues with how my feet, toes, hands, and fingers look so I'm fine there.
This. I only look at it when have to. And most of time you can avoid it

Broly

Broly

Sent To Destroy
★★★★★
3d 4h 49m
same, thats why i started working out, already starting seeing a little progress and made me feel good. Too bad ill still be an ugly ethnic manlet, no gym for face or height

D

deathnicel

Recruit
★★
9d 19h 32m

Yeah I don't look at myself when I shower, the whole process of taking a shower depresses me though. It just feels like shit whenever I happen to see my body exposed, like if I'm wearing shorts and see my legs or something. Sounds ridiculous, I've tried to forget about it and try not to worry about it but it doesn't work.

HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

sleep when i’m dead i guess
★★★★
43d 6h 7m
dose some psilocybe and you’ll love ur body