Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I cant even smoke weed anymore after getting older

Corvus

Corvus

I have given up
★★★★★
When I was in my teens/early 20s I would smoke all day everyday for 8 years or so.

After several years of big daddy piss testing me like a little slut, I decided to LDAR in the most extreme way possible (total abandonment of any responsibility, and living in my car)

I recently smoked for a few days in a row and began to have horrible chest pains, and an extremely high heart rate. Im not sure if it’s because the weed was over 8 years old, or because I became mentally ill from (((prescription drugs))) that big daddy let me take while forbidding weed.

Now I cant even enjoy the one cope I looked forward to for years.

If you have trauma in life, weed will bring it all to the surface. Atleast it did that for me, it was brutal

If you have trauma in life, weed will bring it all to the surface. Atleast it did that for me, it was brutal
It didnt bring back any mental trauma, just physical symptoms with my heart that lasted for a week after smoking. Also I started having panic attacks on it.

Brutal. I hope things get better for you man, I'd offer you a place to stay if I could brocel. Too bad I live on the other side of this fucking world.:feelsbadman:

It didnt bring back any mental trauma, just physical symptoms with my heart that lasted for a week after smoking. Also I started having panic attacks on it.
Must be the shit they’re putting in it. Good weed doesn’t do that or so I’ve heard

Brutal. I hope things get better for you man, I'd offer you a place to stay if I could brocel. Too bad I live on the other side of this fucking world.:feelsbadman:
Thanks man

Must be the shit they’re putting in it. Good weed doesn’t do that or so I’ve heard
It was medical weed from around 2016. I never had problems smoking it before. I havent tried the new stuff because I cant get a med card

It was medical weed from around 2016. I never had problems smoking it before. I havent tried the new stuff because I cant get a med card
Can THC get more potent or some shit after years of not touching it? I know that sounds retarded but maybe smoking 8 year old weed isn’t the greatest of ideas

Yeah weed can cause heart problems if used a lot. There's many reports on it online. That's mainly why i stick to alcohol as of now. Weed gets me too paranoid and in my faggot emotions.

Although I must admit music is incredible while smoking the devils lettuce :smonk:

Can THC get more potent or some shit after years of not touching it? I know that sounds retarded but maybe smoking 8 year old weed isn’t the greatest of ideas
It gets less potent. According to the internet, 8 year old weed should have lost 90% of its potency.

Im wondering if maybe I was smoking much more than usual for my tolerance but didnt get high and instead the other natural chemicals still lasted.

Theres no real anecdotal evidence about it because most people dont smoke 8 year old weed. Im sure if I asked on a site like cuckit or a marijuana forum, they would attack me with insults. Those cunts have access to fresh weed and I dont, otherwise I wouldn’t have smoked it.

I can't fully sympathize as I don't drink or use drugs of any kind. But I can understand when a cope is snatched from your hands like that. It can be devastating to what little sanity you have left. Good luck brocel.

Maybe I should smoke the dope again and use it to embrace the Dao: forget the past and live in the moment, go with the flow, channel lower and higher energies once and for all.

What do you think @Veritas ?

Some folks prefer moldy weed... They bury it...

However, I was recently talking to another old man and he too, really cut down on his weed usage. Although I know of one alcoholic old bastard that smokes it heavily...

Everyday for 8 years. What the fuck man.

Go easy on your body.

These are rookie numbers tbh
I dont understand why some people smoke too much.

If you dont take tolerance breaks it starts to lose effect and you are just putting smoke inside your lungs for nothing.

If you dont take tolerance breaks it starts to lose effect and you are just putting smoke inside your lungs for nothing.
Its like with every drug and even with every pleasure activity: the longer you take it, the higher dose you have to take in to feel something. That or you will burn out one day

Its like with every drug and even with every pleasure activity: the longer you take it, the higher dose you have to take in to feel something. That or you will burn out one day
yeah at the peak of my using days i used to smoke 3 full bowls and it would only get me high for 10 mins at most

yeah at the peak of my using days i used to smoke 3 full bowls and it would only get me high for 10 mins at most
Whats a bowl ? You mean bong ?

I smoked so much that I couldnt even get high anymore. I was smoking like a gram of concentrates a day lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back