Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I can't even simulate a girl touching me

Leslie

Leslie

Greycel
How does it feel when a girl hugs? How does it feel to be with a girl? I can't even simulate a girl touching me. :feelscry: I can not imagine. I try but can't. It's like trying to see 100 km away.

It's like a utopia and a very extreme thing. But normal people having sex like eating food.

Fuck this shit.

What an injustice.:feelsbadman:

No idea either. Though in my dreams it felt real.

How do people expect me to feel happy and human when I've been deprived of such a basic thing

people talk about sex so casually and it makes me want to go ER every time i hear about it. All these people around me are having sex while I rot, its definitely a massive injustice.

and yea its literally impossible to imagine the sensation of skin to skin contact.

people talk about sex so casually and it makes me want to go ER every time i hear about it. All these people around me are having sex while I rot, its definitely a massive injustice.

and yea its literally impossible to imagine the sensation of skin to skin contact.
I struggle with accepting the fact that sex actually exists. My mind can't comprehend it

How does he know?
He's a Cheddam who had girls running up to him letting them feel her ass.

@pp183 is also a chang fakecel. Apparently some foid sat on his lap until she could feel his 8 inch.

@pp183 is also a chang fakecel. Apparently some foid sat on his lap until she could feel his 8 inch.
Can't tell if you're trolling. I thought @pp183 had a small one.

I just assume a foid hug is the same as any other hug. Not like I can ever test this hypothesis.

Can't tell if you're trolling. I thought @pp183 had a small one.
Chadvin76

I'm trying to imagine how is like to squeeze foids butt, that I would like the most but I can't because I'm midget inkwell:feelsrope: