Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I can’t even say hi to people

• Thread starter zalikell.ir.ilxyne:
  • Start date
zalikell.ir.ilxyne:

zalikell.ir.ilxyne:

Officer
★★
Why are people so rude in my area they stare at me and when I wave my hand at them or say hi they give me a nasty look

I’m not doing anything wrong I can barely go out anymore cause of people lol

Why are people so rude in my area they stare at me and when I wave my hand at them or say hi they give me a nasty look

i truly do not understand what goes on in those people minds. What is wrong with them?

Because we arnt humans but subhumans, only the top 20 percent have the privilege

i truly do not understand what goes on in those people minds. What is wrong with them?
they aren’t real people they are designed to keep me trapped and project this happy image onto other people so they can fool me into falling for their manipulation

Are these people you know or just randoms?

they aren’t real people they are designed to keep me trapped and project this happy image onto other people so they can fool me into falling for their manipulation
Reminds me of when a person once greeted me and I didn't respond and only looked dumbfounded I'm so retarded :feelscry:.

Just dont greet them