Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I Can't Even Rope

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
inb4 people calling me a cuck but idc

I can't commit suicide. Not because I'm afraid of dying or anything, and not because people will miss me, but because I'm a Christiancel that believes in heaven and hell. If I kill myself I will (probably) go to hell. But would my faith prevent me from going to hell though? I don't know. Nobody knows. Nobody has gone to hell and came back to tell about it. So I'm not gonna take the chance.

I think about suicide often and wish I didn't have to live in this clown world, but suicide is too risky. The suffering that inceldom is causing me is nothing compared to what hell would be like (based on descriptions from the Bible). I'd rather just wait to die of natural causes. If people get new bodies in heaven (according to the Bible) then maybe I'll be Giga Chad someday... "You're just coping OP! Plus none of that is even real!"

But how do you know? If Heaven isn't real then I guess my soul, or, conscious will cease to exist and I wasted my life believing in God... Oh well...
But I'd rather keep believing because it'll be worth it in the end. There's nothing to lose. I just have to endure inceldom. :cryfeels:

Cope you will be already in hell if you are Christian sorry polytheists will not be allowed to heaven

You should have to take monotheism & Islam pill

This is hell, if god exists he put you here to watch chad f*** all the girls while you get to be incel and watch them

Okay, consider how many thousands of versions of hell there are, of which all of them have zero evidence to support their existence. You’ve bandwagoned the most popular one is all.

I think about suicide often

Why would your god make such a cruel world where good people suffer while the bad ones face no consequences for their actions? If he was real, wouldn't he give blessings to his followers to prove that he is real. Wouldn't he curse the Muslims for invading Europe and destroying Christian lands?

Very well.. keep fighting those feelings, keep being afraid of god and the second death. The death of the soul is much more damaging than the death of the body.

Where do you live ?
Find another incel close to you and somehow get him to kill you or just stare at Chads gf for a milisecond on the street and hope he pulls out a knife.

God is fake, let’s eat cake

"I can't rope" is a youngcel cope...

When you hit your mid 20's, you'll be an atheist and you'll be ready to end it all.

Trust me.

There is no God for your face.

The god I pray to is called Suicide, you should hear his message.

Everything happens for a reason bro, just keep pushing and you'll escape inceldom
"I can't rope" is a youngcel cope...

When you hit your mid 20's, you'll be an atheist and you'll be ready to end it all.

Trust me.

There is no God for your face.

The god I pray to is called Suicide, you should hear his message.
The more time you spend thinking about suicide the more at home you feel with it. Especially with age too, at first it seemed unthinkable, then it was too difficult, now it's just a matter of when.

nope. just eternal void

I can understand you, OP.
Pascal's wager is a pretty rational.
I should start believing in some religion too