Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can't even remember the last time someone complimented/appreaciated me

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
As incel you become invisible for them except for the few rare times where they need something from you before they keep ignoring you again...

men in general (besides chad) don't get compliments, now being an incel, is a whole different story

It will never happen as an average or below male. Even my own mother doesn't compliment me and just insults me endlessly, no matter how much I tell her how hurtful that is.

It will never happen as an average or below male. Even my own mother doesn't compliment me and just insults me endlessly, no matter how much I tell her how hurtful that is.
Seriously? What a cunt. What kind of shit does she say?

Seriously? What a cunt. What kind of shit does she say?
To sum it up, when I was a teen in high school and immensely depressed and suicidal due to having gyno, which locks me out of relationships and basic self esteem which is necessary for a basic social life (domino effect of negativity), I would ask my parents for surgery money. Didn't ask for anything else. I had a few jobs but that wasn't enough because obviously a teen can't get that kind of money.

Mom said I don't deserve or need that surgery and that I need to "grow up". That I need to stop being entitled. And that if it was so necessary insurance would have covered it.

She said this while getting multiple laser surgeries for her veiny ugly legs each year. I also played football and basketball and seeing every dude with a normal chest in the locker room made me only more delressed and self loathing.

Sorry for rant, but that's why I no longer talk to either of my parents and deny all their requests for money. When I get calls from care takers about I hang up instantly without a word. It's the closest thing I have to justice. I hope they die a miserable death alone.

To sum it up, when I was a teen in high school and immensely depressed and suicidal due to having gyno, which locks me out of relationships and basic self esteem which is necessary for a basic social life (domino effect of negativity), I would ask my parents for surgery money. Didn't ask for anything else. I had a few jobs but that wasn't enough because obviously a teen can't get that kind of money.

Mom said I don't deserve or need that surgery and that I need to "grow up". That I need to stop being entitled. And that if it was so necessary insurance would have covered it.

She said this while getting multiple laser surgeries for her veiny ugly legs each year. I also played football and basketball and seeing every dude with a normal chest in the locker room made me only more delressed and self loathing.

Sorry for rant, but that's why I no longer talk to either of my parents and deny all their requests for money. When I get calls from care takers about I hang up instantly without a word. It's the closest thing I have to justice. I hope they die a miserable death alone.
You are doing the right thing, your morally insane parents do not deserve your forgiveness and I do not even think badly of you for deriving pleasure from their misfortune. Going through school with that must have been unbelievable hell, I honestly can’t imagine such a situation - you must have come out of that very strong. What age did you get the operation?

You are doing the right thing, your morally insane parents do not deserve your forgiveness and I do not even think badly of you for deriving pleasure from their misfortune. Going through school with that must have been unbelievable hell, I honestly can’t imagine such a situation - you must have come out of that very strong. What age did you get the operation?
At 22. Far too late. Missed out on any prospects of a normal youth entirely. And that was after slaving away at factories and mover jobs while every other kid my age was partying with their girlfriend at University. It cost nearly ten grand Canadian from a good surgeon which was alot for me at the time. All that money could have gone to a car or college instead but it went on making me feel normal instead.

My dad refused to get the surgery because his therapist told him I was being entitled and needed to work for it :soy: :soy: :soy:

I cannot wait until they die. I will spit on my parents graves when they get buried too.

Same. I haven't been complimented on my physical features since I was a kid

The only 2 persons that ever complimented me is my mother and my grandmother lmao

At 22. Far too late. Missed out on any prospects of a normal youth entirely. And that was after slaving away at factories and mover jobs while every other kid my age was partying with their girlfriend at University. It cost nearly ten grand Canadian from a good surgeon which was alot for me at the time. All that money could have gone to a car or college instead but it went on making me feel normal instead.

My dad refused to get the surgery because his therapist told him I was being entitled and needed to work for it :soy: :soy: :soy:

I cannot wait until they die. I will spit on my parents graves when they get buried too.
Need to work for a medical procedure for something as essential as that, what a disgustingly sick notion. Your dad’s therapist must have been Jordan Peterson or something.

In what way could wanting to be normal possibly qualify as entitled? Your parents are absolute heartless trash, they are totally undeserving of any kind of forgiveness. There must be few things more humiliating than developing breasts as you are becoming a young man, then with having your parents in effect blame you for it on top of that it is a marvel you are still alive. How old are you /they now btw?

I only get appreciated not for looks.

For example at last con random strangers have enjoyed my tabletop game alot.

At last pub quiz I was at, I won the special nominee "Handwriting of god".

I never had any human being say anything good to me at all

theres nothin to compliment in me

Same tbh, my mother recently said that I was the biggest disaster and disappointment that was ever born

I only get appreciated not for looks.

For example at last con random strangers have enjoyed my tabletop game alot.

At last pub quiz I was at, I won the special nominee "Handwriting of god".

Was about to say this. I'll occasionally receive compliments but never on my appearance. The only time I ever received a compliment on my looks was over ten years ago, from a stripper who ended up scamming me out of nearly $300 to fund her drug habit. I take solace in the fact that I have to earn other people's compliments, unlike genetically-privileged foids and Chads who have everything handed to them.

I only ever get complimented for my intellectual or artistic capacities. Never for anything even remotely related to looks.