Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can't even order a fucking pizza in peace...

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

KHHDV Wizard Alchemist. Wageslavecel.
★★★★★
I ordered a pizza this afternoon.

The guy comes, I say hello, he does the same, I hand him the money (and a little tip), he hands me the pizza, I say goodbye, he says goodbye.

Then 2 seconds later as he leaves and turns his back, I hear him sigh rather loudly ''Ughhh!..''

I was polite, I left him a tip, it was a quick interation and I did not waste his time, and the nigga was so fucking repulsed and disgusted by my face, he couldn't even fucking wait 2 more seconds for me to close the door and I'd never hear anything...

Mang, what the fuck is this joke of a life? WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS MOCKERY? HOW THE FUCK CAN I BE SUCH A HIDEOUS ENTITY? :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I COULDN'T EVEN FUCKING ENJOY THE PIZZA :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

and a little tip
What kind of tip?

Luigi Say GIF - Luigi Say What - Discover & Share GIFs

I never gave tips back when i was ordering Pizza, i was literally giving them the money on the CENT.

I cannot do fucking ANYTHING without being reminded I'm a disgusting, hideous creature.

EVEN WHEN I DON'T FUCKING LEAVE MY HOUSE, THE UNIVERSE FINDS A WAY TO MAKE MY SUICIDAL.

WHY DOES THE UNIVERSE KEEP TRYING SO HARD TO MAKE ME WANT TO KILL MYSELF???

Don‘t tip your migrant delivery drivers :feelsthink:

I never gave tips back when i was ordering Pizza, i was literally giving them the money on the CENT.
Don‘t tip your migrant delivery drivers :feelsthink:
It's usually subhumans who do food delivery jobs. It's unskilled, entry level, no studies required. I figured I might do a ''good deed''. That's how I learned from my parents. They always left a little tip, even when we struggled.

I just want to be good and nice mang. I JUST WANT TO BE A NICE PERSON. I WANT PEOPLE TO BE NICCE TO ME BECAUSE I'M NICE. I WANT WOMEN TO SEE HOW NICE I AM.

I JUST WANT TO BE A NICE GUY, I NEVER BOTHER ANYONE. I NEVER HARM ANYONE. I NEVER BOTHER ANYONE.

YET THEY WON'T KEEP BULLYING ME. THEY WON'T KEEP TREATING ME LIKE A FUCKING SUBHUMAN :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I literally cannot order a fucking pizza without being reminded I'm a repulsive lowlife entity

7d2376aacc7a265fba376aece70b3213

This is a reminder that if you're trugly ugly, not just women will hate you for being ugly.

Men will hate you if you're a dirty subhuman all the same.

We only perceive it's worse being bullied by women because we desired them romantically and sexually.

BUT MEN HATE US JUST AS MUCH. THERE IS NO GENDER ALLEGIANCE FOR UGLY SUBHUMANS. WE ARE NOT MEN. WE ARE NOT HUMAN. ONLY INCEL MEN ARE ON OUR SIDE.

I feel like buying a pizza to cope with this life

I buy my pizza from Walmart.

Keep the change bro...

(Pays with exact change)

I cannot do fucking ANYTHING without being reminded I'm a disgusting, hideous creature.

EVEN WHEN I DON'T FUCKING LEAVE MY HOUSE, THE UNIVERSE FINDS A WAY TO MAKE MY SUICIDAL.

One time I laughed when I had my window open and like 4 people imitated my (perfectly normal!) laugh outside my window. I moved since but I didn't feel comfortable in that room since

Cou

The guy comes, I say hello, he does the same, I hand him the money (and a little tip), he hands me the pizza, I say goodbye, he says goodbye.

Then 2 seconds later as he leaves and turns his back, I hear him sigh rather loudly ''Ughhh!..''

I was polite, I left him a tip, it was a quick interation and I did not waste his time, and the nigga was so fucking repulsed and disgusted by my face, he couldn't even fucking wait 2 more seconds for me to close the door and I'd never hear anything...

Mang, what the fuck is this joke of a life? WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS MOCKERY? HOW THE FUCK CAN I BE SUCH A HIDEOUS ENTITY? :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Could it have been the tip? Tipping culture has ppl convinced they should get a $20 on a $15 pizza

Just be happy you can afford to order it. When I eat food outside I have to go shop to get it. And the guys always see me and make it shit with no effort and don't listen to anything I request and give me it lazily after 5 mins of it sitting there becoming soggy and cold and shit like that. Just disrespect for no reason. How brain fucked do you have to be to not be able to make and serve food properly. But these guys become mega brain fucked when they see me walk in their shop. But even when I get delivery they fuck it up I had a Uber eats offer and I ordered burger and it was raw inside. Fucking retards. Damn niggers cant do anything, paki nigers.

So you can learn to not give a shit.

I mean that's not the point obviously, but you can use it for your own benefit, as an exercise to become mentally stronger.

Mother nature wants us dead so we don't weaken humanity. We were failed experiments. In order for chads to exist there needs to be a certain genetic variance, chads couldn't exist without truecels.

Try to cope by telling yourself he did this cause he was just tired or something :feelsEhh: maybe he's not that vile ? As a deliverycel myself i barely even look at people sometimes so maybe he didn't even acknowledge your faceceldom and i do sigh and grunt like an animal.

Muttmerican culture is cancer.

w

we are a monster to society

Spit/puke/piss into his tomato sauce/ketchup next time or reshape his dough with your dick

It's usually subhumans who do food delivery jobs. It's unskilled, entry level, no studies required. I figured I might do a ''good deed''. That's how I learned from my parents. They always left a little tip, even when we struggled.

I just want to be good and nice mang. I JUST WANT TO BE A NICE PERSON. I WANT PEOPLE TO BE NICCE TO ME BECAUSE I'M NICE. I WANT WOMEN TO SEE HOW NICE I AM.

I JUST WANT TO BE A NICE GUY, I NEVER BOTHER ANYONE. I NEVER HARM ANYONE. I NEVER BOTHER ANYONE.

YET THEY WON'T KEEP BULLYING ME. THEY WON'T KEEP TREATING ME LIKE A FUCKING SUBHUMAN :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
"nice person"
"nice guy"
The distinction between being nice and being kind is important. Think of a nice and kind person as two circles in a Venn diagram. However, this time there is a big circle, which represents a nice person, and a smaller circle inside the big circle, which represents a kind person. A kind person possesses the attributes of a nice person but understands their boundaries and knows who deserves their kindness. It's essential to recognize that being a kind person is more valuable than just being nice. "Nice guys" often end up being pushovers or just trying to please everyone, while kind people are also nice but can set limits and stand up for themselves when necessary. I am also sorry that your parents did not teach you this, as my parents did not either, but it was my teachers in school who did and I valued that lesson for the rest of my life. Now when he said "Ughhh!" it could have been a million different things he was moaning about, but if it was about your appearance I don't know what to say.

Last edited:
Confusing :feelsbadman:

Yes. Except that something like this happens to me quite frequently.
okay yeah, I worded it kind of wrong. So just a small circle inside a big circle.

kind person = small circle
nice person = big circle

A kind person shares too many attributes of a nice person and that is why I don't treat the whole kind vs. nice person as a regular Veen diagram.

"Yes. Except that something like this happens to me quite frequently."
Sooo... have you ever looked in the mirror and seen yourself as something you are repulsed by? You must either have a deformity that is way too ugly or just straight-up too handsome.

Sooo... have you ever looked in the mirror and seen yourself has something you are repulsed by?
Yes. My long, deep philtrum and cystic acne...

People are not nice to you if you're nice, they're nice when you have something they want or you are attractive.

Ppl are selfish fucks that try to bullshit each other.

People are not nice to you if you're nice, they're nice when you have something they want or you are attractive.

Ppl are selfish fucks that try to bullshit each other.
I don't even want them to be nice to me.

I just want them to be neutral towards me, but I can't even get that. They are so fucking brutal and hostile and merciless towards me.

Honestly, he was saying the tip was low

Fuck, that's harsh man. Really hope that it was the tip he ughhhhed about.. Start buying frozen pizzas to always have at home instead, I basically never leave the house or have any interactions then at least you don't need to put up with shit like this.

Might be all in your head brocel. Maybe he has back problems and every time he sits he makes old people noises like me

being a subhuman requires the mental fortitude of a marine, it’s not just women, but the whole world views you as a pest that should be put in in its place.

not being able to reproduce is punishing enough, but why must the world hate me too? This existence is worse than hell. Why can’t I just be invisible?

I can't tell whether tales like this are legit or OP is paranoid.

dont tip this normies

I only tip if I see a picture of truecel on my delivery app

Thats because you only tipped him 30% :soy:
30% is way more than most of those faggots deserve. The driver was entitled. The standard tipping rate in America is like 15%-20%-25% and usually no more than that.

Tipping is cucked anyways. They should just include a standard fee and not expect a separate tip if they are going to be dicks about it. Most of these service people aren't even worth tipping so they don't deserve it.

I dont have any problems when ordering pizza, I'm just viewed as an ordinary person by everyone.

why would you pay for someone for the delivery instead of yourself doing it? It is expensive. I have never ordered food delivered to home.

Serves you right for tipping a normie; You should only tip subhuman(incel)/old delivery drivers.