Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I can’t even MMO max anymore. Thirsty thot won’t stop messaging chadfish account.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
This is what actual humans experience. I'm subhuman. No wonder everyone that's not dog shit ugly is on their phone.

Haven't you been fishing this chick for like a year?

@Reddit_is_for_cucks its time to admit you have a problem - you've been leading this chick on for FAR too long now. We all respect and appreciate your contribution to blackpill science via your experiments, but at some point its stopped being science and become personal. I think you've become addicted to the attention and validation your e-chad is getting, and its messed you up to the point you can't go without it.

Its time to cut bait, let this whore know she never stood a chance with a guy that hot and tell her to be more grounded in her expectations. Begging like a dog for attention from a man she has never even met is utterly pathetic.

No, go back to reddit

She deserves to suffer like this

That’s literally what I told her, it’s just a face. But to women face is everything.
View attachment 82117

Its insane to me how thirsty she is, a cute blonde stacy that I would die for at that too

If your gf is not texting you like that she doesnt love you, GOD I WISH I COULD BE CHAD, NOTHING IN THIS LIFE IS WORTH MORE THAN BEING AN ATTRACTIVE YOUNG MALE
if we did this we'd go to jail

This would be submitted to creepyPMs or justneckbeardthings under "This creep that I accidentally matched with keeps messaging me" or something

No, go back to reddit

She deserves to suffer like this

Is she suffering? Suffering would be her crush telling her to fuck off, that shes ugly as fuck and would never have a chance with him, etc. BRUTAL looksmatch-realignment.

Instead she spends her days giddy and in love and just occasionally sad that her dreamboat chad doesn't message her enough.

I want to see him torpedo this delusional roastie.

We only see the screenshots that he uploads, WHO KNOWS what sweet nothings he says to her in secret.

692.jpg

Jesus christ how do you get blasted with utter suifuel like this constantly?
I couldn't handle a week of Chadfishing, I can't imagine having blackpills like this constantly forcefed to you daily.

This roastie was really willing to constantly message Chad this much constantly, he didn't have to do shit. How is this fair, man?
Literally BEGGING for Chad to fuck her. I FUCKING hate ROASTIES.
life is a scam.

being chad is everything.
pics of the foid?

She would rather waste her youth chasing guys way of her league than to give us (likely her looksmatch) a chance, fuck how I hate modern women

Wait, wait, try to extract some nudes. Say "can you handle 8 inches?", she will ofc respond with something like "yeah ;)", next say "show me a pic of your pussy so I can decide if you can handle me or not"
@Reddit_is_for_cucks its time to admit you have a problem - you've been leading this chick on for FAR too long now. We all respect and appreciate your contribution to blackpill science via your experiments, but at some point its stopped being science and become personal. I think you've become addicted to the attention and validation your e-chad is getting, and its messed you up to the point you can't go without it.

Its time to cut bait, let this whore know she never stood a chance with a guy that hot and tell her to be more grounded in her expectations. Begging like a dog for attention from a man she has never even met is utterly pathetic.

You are right, I do have a problem. Which is why I got into playing MMO again so I can forget about roasties. But with texts like this, it’s hard to forget about them.

I also don’t want to tell her, I just want her to get the hint and stop talking to me. That’s how I usually end my catfish relations. Just stop replying

You are right, I do have a problem. Which is why I got into playing MMO again so I can forget about roasties. But with texts like this, it’s hard to forget about them.

I also don’t want to tell her, I just want her to get the hint and stop talking to me. That’s how I usually end my catfish relations. Just stop replying
op
pics

Holy shit. The thirst is real.

How can women love Chad this much? It’s JUST A FACE. It’s just some fucking bones under your skin. He’s literally just an aloof douchebag and she’s BEGGING him for attention.

Holy fuck this is suicide fuel. Women are literally Chadslaves.

High IQ post. Its is just a face. How can they be so fucking crazy for a fucking face. I do not get it at all.

Send her a link to this thread

So I got back into playing this MMO is use to play when I wa younger. Let me tell you, I haven’t had this much fun for yearsss.

I remember I use to play for hours for days during middle school. Now I play for 5-6 hours after work. Time flys by so fast and I haven’t had a depressive thought in a week. I can’t wait to get home from work so I can play this game.

But all good times come to an end. This roastie won’t stop messaging my chad account. I can’t I imagine how annoyed chad would be when he got 20 girls blasting his phone when he is trying to play video games.

Dumb cunt stop blasting my phone !!

View attachment 82109View attachment 82110View attachment 82111
Post pics of the chad. Must be pretty fucking top notch to have desperate of a slut. But how attractive is she. She looks like a 6, so it makes it not that impressive

"Sorry bb I just had a car accident and had to go through surgery,this is the new me"
*Shows St.BlackOpsIIcel pic*

boy this is ER fuel, this shit is what make me want to go out there and payback all the humilitation and hate I get

girls are desperate, but only for the top 20%

Post pics of the chad. Must be pretty fucking top notch to have desperate of a slut. But how attractive is she. She looks like a 6, so it makes it not that impressive

She is 8/10 minimum and that nonmake up
You’ve literally been catfishing this girl for over a year and she still hasn’t got suspicious?

Nope lmao. Girls are blind when talking to chad. They don’t see anything besides chad

best suifuel in this site LMAO. Bitch went full orz orz on a bunch of pixels :lul::lul::lul: she wants babies from chad then he will dump her over a 10/10 smelly ultraroastie and the ungrateful bitch will then proceed to spread shit about how bad sub-8 men were to her and finally will evolve into feminazi demanding rights

OP why still no pics of the foid

Is she suffering? Suffering would be her crush telling her to fuck off, that shes ugly as fuck and would never have a chance with him, etc. BRUTAL looksmatch-realignment.

Instead she spends her days giddy and in love and just occasionally sad that her dreamboat chad doesn't message her enough.

I want to see him torpedo this delusional roastie.

We only see the screenshots that he uploads, WHO KNOWS what sweet nothings he says to her in secret.
Hopefully OP is dignified and leaves her on read.

Why not insult them and tell them they are not in your league?

Imagine actually being literally worshiped like this. If your Chadfish really was you and you met up IRL she'd literally eat shit straight out of your ass. She'd probably kill her entire family if you told her to. Chads really are a different species.

So I got back into playing this MMO is use to play when I wa younger. Let me tell you, I haven’t had this much fun for yearsss.

I remember I use to play for hours for days during middle school. Now I play for 5-6 hours after work. Time flys by so fast and I haven’t had a depressive thought in a week. I can’t wait to get home from work so I can play this game.

But all good times come to an end. This roastie won’t stop messaging my chad account. I can’t I imagine how annoyed chad would be when he got 20 girls blasting his phone when he is trying to play video games.

Dumb cunt stop blasting my phone !!

View attachment 82109View attachment 82110View attachment 82111
Curries get made fun for texting like this and yet white beckies do the exact same shit to Chad. Ragefuel tbh.

What's your rsn i play too i have a max cape lol

holy shit the things they say.

I couldnt even imagine a life like that.

If you just stop messaging her she will stop.

Last edited:
I knew it was gonna be this Rebecca bitch before I even opened the thread, thought you broke it off with her? She just can't let Chad go, keep wasting her time, the more she's focused on the Chadfish the less she's out pursuing real Chads.

She's so invested emotionally tho that she would be totally destroyed if she found out the truth she was Chadfished, she would never trust anyone again. I would make this last as long as possible then drop the truth on her then watch her crumble.

Last edited:
Just show her your face. She will shut up then lol

Imagine being chad

holy shit the things they say.

I couldnt even imagine a life like that.

If you just stop messaging her she will stop.
That’s chaos reality, girls spamming chads phone like thirsty cucks or curriers asking for bobs and vegana