Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I can't even looksmax without being reminded of my subhumanity. Storytime: At the orthodontists.

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
I was at the orthodontists to upgrade my braces ahead of BSSO and genio. I had a mid-30s nurse working on my teeth while I was lying down flat with my mouth open.

The mid-30s nurse, nurse-1's belly was rubbing against the top of my head as she worked on my teeth. The problem is, I wear hair-thickener to make me look less balding and passable as a mammal. Not goodlooking. Not average. Just passable as a mammal.

Nurse-1 called in another younger nurse to help out. An Asian Stacy nurse. And then came a male ortho. So nurse-1's belly rubbed hard against my head and I thought: "Damn, the hair-thickener is going to come off on her shirt. I hope she doesn't notice".

Then as nurse-1 backed away from me, the Asian Stacy asked: "What's that all over your shirt?". Silence filled the room. It was all over her midriff area.

I had to come clean about using hair-thickener to mask the thinning areas. The male ortho with his NW1 said: "When I start to go bald, mine will probably all go at once". Except if he were going to bald, it would have started by now.

The nurses wear blue latex gloves. I wear creams on my face to even out my complexion esp on my nose which is big and yellow if I don't darken it to the same shade as the rest of my face. So her glove kept rubbing off the cream on my nose, darkening her gloves.

At this point, I wanted to just jump out the fucking window (second storey) or get them to use the drill on my fucking brain.

I am such a fucking subhuman. I wish someone from I.T. would just kill me and make us both happy.

you mog me though

Damn, this sounds so fake and realistic at the same time. I can only imagine what that must feel like to be exposed for all the frauding that you do. My sympathies go out to you. If it's any consolation; if this were a scene from a comedy movie; the audiences would end up in stitches. My sides would orbit into space as well.

That was embarrassing. I didn't even know there was such a thing as a hair thickener.

A few years ago I was at an orthodontist because my teeth are crooked and I have a severe underbite and she told me she can't help me, and explained the reasons (why my jaw is fucked up) in great detail all the while the door to the waiting room full of teenage stacies was wide open. I don't know whether I felt worse because my teeth will be crooked forever or because all the teenage foids with braces were looking at me as if I were some circus freak. The only way it could've gone worse is if I wore a hair thickener.

that's fucking embarrassing. going through all of those motions just to look passable, while Stacey nurse and NW1 ortho wake up, brush teeth, maybe spend like 5 min in mirror then off to their well-paying jobs. they definitely talked about you when you left, too

go full bald at this point tbh

When are you getting your BSSO?

Not sure. They are bringing my lower teeth back because I have chimp-tier bidental protrusion. Then they will do the top set. Basically they need to bring my lower set back A LOT to account for the forward movement of my jaw when I get BSSO.
go full bald at this point tbh

Just shave it bro. Women love bald men.
you mog me though

Doubtful. Esp if you're white. I have such "black" features.
Damn, this sounds so fake and realistic at the same time. I can only imagine what that must feel like to be exposed for all the frauding that you do. My sympathies go out to you. If it's any consolation; if this were a scene from a comedy movie; the audiences would end up in stitches. My sides would orbit into space as well.

I nearly cried. They make you wear sunglasses to stop the overhead light from blinding you. I was holding back the tears but I could have cried without them knowing tbh.
That was embarrassing. I didn't even know there was such a thing as a hair thickener.

A few years ago I was at an orthodontist because my teeth are crooked and I have a severe underbite and she told me she can't help me, and explained the reasons (why my jaw is fucked up) in great detail all the while the door to the waiting room full of teenage stacies was wide open. I don't know whether I felt worse because my teeth will be crooked forever or because all the teenage foids with braces were looking at me as if I were some circus freak. The only way it could've gone worse is if I wore a hair thickener.

I think I'm one of the oldest patients there. The waiting room is full of happy-go-lucky tweens and JB. If I could pick between BSSO and euthanasia, well, you already know...
they definitely talked about you when you left, too

SUICIDEFUEL. I didn't think of that. The best way forward is just to own it and make light of it. Next time, I'll wear a hat. Maybe I could wear different hats each visit: A sombrero, a top hat, a fedora.

Since I look like I belong in a circus, I might as well act the part.

Last edited:
Brutal.

My first thought was of the staff talking about you, after you left the office, like drunken fisherman might talk of their day's catch. Maybe they have a policy against discussing patients though but you definitely were brought up when they were out with their friends.

fli-fv6960.jpg

I was at the orthodontists to upgrade my braces ahead of BSSO and genio. I had a mid-30s nurse working on my teeth while I was lying down flat with my mouth open.

The mid-30s nurse, nurse-1's belly was rubbing against the top of my head as she worked on my teeth. The problem is, I wear hair-thickener to make me look less balding and passable as a mammal. Not goodlooking. Not average. Just passable as a mammal.

Nurse-1 called in another younger nurse to help out. An Asian Stacy nurse. And then came a male ortho. So nurse-1's belly rubbed hard against my head and I thought: "Damn, the hair-thickener is going to come off on her shirt. I hope she doesn't notice".

Then as nurse-1 backed away from me, the Asian Stacy asked: "What's that all over your shirt?". Silence filled the room. It was all over her midriff area.

I had to come clean about using hair-thickener to mask the thinning areas. The male ortho with his NW1 said: "When I start to go bald, mine will probably all go at once". Except if he were going to bald, it would have started by now.

The nurses wear blue latex gloves. I wear creams on my face to even out my complexion esp on my nose which is big and yellow if I don't darken it to the same shade as the rest of my face. So her glove kept rubbing off the cream on my nose, darkening her gloves.

At this point, I wanted to just jump out the fucking window (second storey) or get them to use the drill on my fucking brain.

I am such a fucking subhuman. I wish someone from I.T. would just kill me and make us both happy.
Bro what hair thickener you used and how significant is it
you mog me though
Have you seen him in RL?

:lul::lul::lul: JFL sound like an episode of seinfield tbh

Lol sorry bro.

I am very surprised u even give a fuck to take the time out of ur day to "do ur hair" or put fake up on.

Hate to say it bro but u lost a little respect from me. I just imagined a weirdo trying hard to "look good enough" or "fit in"

Us ugly males should have stopped caring in our teens and just say fuck it.

My orthodontist nurses straight up assumed i didn't have a girlfriend, like she didn't even ask me whether i was single or not and made some stupid comment like "when you have a girlfriend you should take her to greece"

That was so fucking insulting and reaffirmed that i'm an autistic subhuman. Can't wait until i get my braces off towards the end of this year and complete my looksmax, so tired of this shit.

Good luck for your BSSO! I think you'll enjoy it. Stay focused on the big picture not these minor incidents.

Can you believe he was using hair thickener
Did you see the state of his nose Stacey
B04B3551 88EC 439B A038 7F551469A9CD

I have no idea how you find the strength to cope op.

Shave it and wear skullcaps everywhere. Fucking sleep in them until you eplilatemax.

Just be yourself bro

Arent you non virgin OP?

Btw next time ask them if they can give you some male nurses and doctor

Doubtful. Esp if you're white. I have such "black" features.

Not all black features are bad, OP. At least you're not a dickcel :feelsthink:
Btw next time ask them if they can give you some male nurses and doctor
>implying male nurses are any better
Male nurses are usually Chads or Chadlites.

This is why I always select for places with Asian doctors. They don't talk much, they aren't expressive, and most of them are autists just like me.

should just shave it off, black dudes seem to be able to pull off the bald look better than other race tbh

Looksmax is a scam man. You can't turn a diamond from chicken shit.

Are you still planing of doing more surgeries ?
If you do, do you have any hopes to ascend to at least 5/10?

I know you're in pain man, but your story made me laugh like crazy. That being said, I hope it all goes through man. We love your work and streams, you're a cool guy, don't rope.

Is it me or is anyone else reading this in FACEandLMS's voice? Cause I know I am. Also nice story, OP.

Take the blackpill already tbh why are you even trying to looksmaxxx ifyou even get hairmogged by orthodoctors In their office

how's your midface? is it compact? you'll need doublejaw with maxilliary impaction/rotation is necessary

@FACEandLMS

On the real tip niggah...why do you even care this much about "muh looks"?

You of all people know the odds of not only finding a feeeamayale but keeping her (let alone one whom you are deeply attracted to) are slim...yet you persist. I'm not saying LDAR but maybe scale back the "looksmax" (I coined that word boyos) and if you get a woman great, if you don't...just think of all the money you'll be saving so you can buy that gold-plated coffin and all the paid-mourners at your funeral.

no, he's on the right track. jaw surgery is the beginning of real looksmaxing. i just hope he understands the the midface needs to be short with the chin long. having a long midface is death. i need impaction

Fuck.

I know you're in pain man, but your story made me laugh like crazy. That being said, I hope it all goes through man. We love your work and streams, you're a cool guy, don't rope.

Thanks. I probably won't kill myself at least until 2020.
how's your midface? is it compact? you'll need doublejaw with maxilliary impaction/rotation is necessary

Yes my midface is long. I explained that I need impaction. The problem is, the soft tissue is still going to be long. You cant cut skin out of the middle of the face.

Take the blackpill already tbh why are you even trying to looksmaxxx ifyou even get hairmogged by orthodoctors In their office
tf you talking about OP is the biggest blackpiller on youtube