Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I can't even look young pretty boys in the face

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
My cousin brought a teenage Chadlite pretty boy here today. The guy is like 7/10 facially and has that typical young emo pretty boy style, straight emo hair, mouth piercing, etc.

I couldn't manage to even look him in the face. The mogging is too humiliating. That guy has exactly the type of looks one must have to get the type of women I want the most in the world, I can't even face him even though he's about half my age and I frame-, height-, masculinity- and probably T-mog him. It hurts to look. It makes me so fucking uneasy.

I can't possibly sit and casually chat with someone like that or something. If he were to say something even slightly bully-ish to me, I think I'd snap and beat the shit out of him, because it would all be true and it hurts so much.

If it were some older super tall and ripped gigachad I wouldn't feel nearly as bad tbh.

He might even think I'm gay because I passed through him a couple of times and looked everywhere but to him. When I finally looked at him he was also looking at me with a slightly puzzled look.

Last edited:
Damn, thats fucking brutal OP.

If you make him feel fear he will become your slave.

I feel for you, my fellow incel.

Nope.

He is a submissive twink. He is looking to get sonned by a brute. If a brute establishes authority the pretty boy bends.
Well, maybe. For five minutes, he bends because he knows you're dangerous, just like you'd be careful around a dangerous dog. And then we part ways and he goes back to his life of being appreciated, validated and loved while we ldar.

Well, maybe. For five minutes, he bends because he knows you're dangerous, just like you'd be careful around a dangerous dog. And then we part ways and he goes back to his life of being appreciated, validated and loved while we ldar.
Basically. I'm fucked if I hit a minor, and I don't want to fuck a man in the ass even if he's feminine and gl tbh. I just wish I looked young and good like him.

My cousin is himself a high-tier normie, but he is tall and framemogs even me, also he mainly gets with busty mulattas, I don't envy him a lot because he doesn't get the type of women I want the most. But that guy, just looking at him you can tell the type of foids he gets. Young, pretty, feminine, white, maybe "alternative", the type of girls who play guitar and stuff.

Last edited:

A man LDARs because he has failed to become a man.

:feelsrope:

If it makes you feel any better, I've just been bloody height mogged by 4 foids in the space of 5 minutes.

I'm not even a manlet

If it makes you feel any better, I've just been bloody height mogged by 4 foids in the space of 5 minutes.

I'm not even a manlet
I got heightmogged by a foid yesterday on the bus. I felt nothing tbh. But thanks for the noble intentions.

Threads like this make me glad that I live with only my father who is just as antisocial as me.

Schizoid father crew

Your living conditions are nearly as bad as mine, man. Do you live with a chadlight cousin? that's pure suifuel. I can't stand being around pretty people.

Your living conditions are nearly as bad as mine, man. Do you live with a chadlight cousin? that's pure suifuel. I can't stand being around pretty people.
My cousin is a high tier normie. He's fairly tall (a little shorter than me, but he's 18), better frame than mine, NW0, but his face is not super gl, 5.5/10 I'd say. He's NT, low inhib as fuck and somewhat thugmaxxed though. Like I said above, he mostly gets with chbby pardas with big breasts, I'm not into that type of woman that much so I don't envy him a lot. When he was younger he used to get the occasional girl who was more my type, but not anymore. He got a lot fatter in the last year tbh.

This is worst mog of all mogs. In streets do not care so much about presence of chads, when compared to how mogged I feel by passing by emo prettyboys

Gay thread!
Also Chad worshipping at its finest.

It was boymaxxed Zesto.

Yeah this is so fucking annoying. Especially when they look frail and have smaller legs and arms than their gf.

It's so infuriating when he's failed at everything that makes a man manly but he has a good face so he gets to plow cute girls.

So many banned users wtf

Brutally over for many users in this thread.

Gay thread!
Also Chad worshipping a
How is it worshiping? It just feels like shit to be gigamogged at your own house and know that if you looked like that you'd get everything you want with barely any effort.

It was boymaxxed Zesto.
:lul::lul::lul:

Yeah this is so fucking annoying. Especially when they look frail and have smaller legs and arms than their gf.

It's so infuriating when he's failed at everything that makes a man manly but he has a good face so he gets to plow cute girls.
And cucked and dumb Darwinism fags will say it's natural selection.

It's not about good genes, it's about gl face. The guy can be in a hospital for his life, being artificially kept alive because some of his organs doesn't work or whatever, if he has a Chad face he'll get girls attracted to him.

How is it worshiping? It just feels like shit to be gigamogged at your own house and know that if you looked like that you'd get everything you want with barely any effort.

:lul::lul::lul:

And cucked and dumb Darwinism fags will say it's natural selection.

It's not about good genes, it's about gl face. The guy can be in a hospital for his life, being artificially kept alive because some of his organs doesn't work or whatever, if he has a Chad face he'll get girls attracted to him.
To be fair the face is by fair the area that is the most dense with genetic information.

But it doesn't change the fact that you or I could knock the fuck out of that pretty boy

Masculinity mogging a ~15 yo puny pretty boy, wow, it's fucking nothing. He fucks prime JB pussy while all my high T and masculinity go into the drainpipe.

Masculinity mogging a ~15 yo puny pretty boy, wow, it's fucking nothing. He fucks prime JB pussy while all my high T and masculinity go into the drainpipe.
damn man you sound upset. Im sorry bro was just a joke man

Women would always rather fuck the pretty boy with low T than the over masculine ogre, its over for us highTcels...

I understand his reaction. Our teenage life was nothing but disappointment and loneliness. Even if we ascend now we'll never experience teenage love. It's so unfair.

He might even think I'm gay because I passed through him a couple of times and looked everywhere but to him. When I finally looked at him he was also looking at me with a slightly puzzled look.
autisms me

Don't worry I wasn't upset with you, just making clear that face >>>> all and venting about that profoundly sad subject.

Those types mogs me as hell and ragefuels me

Sounds like he's a nice guy with a pretty face and doesn't want to mog you too badly but there is nothing he can do. That's the worse kind of mogging since you can't even hate his personality!