Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't even have my own opinions as a subhuman

W

worstcel

Banned
-
I mean, obviously I can, but I will just get shitted on by others, it's like I need confirmation from someone else for my opinion to be valid, while others can say what they want and not get shitted on by other students/teachers. This happened to me back in high school, anything I said like even something like "I think math is easy" or "I hate the winter" (just examples), the people I sat with at lunch (werent rly my friends as they constantly bullied me, I just didnt wanna seem alone and they let me sit near them lol), they would say "no shut up you're not allowed to talk" or switch the topic to "you're so ugly why do you walk like that." I need someone to agree with me, someone to say "yeah that's true" and others start to believe my opinion.

Thats so true that it hurts .

Also , always when i make a clever joke , my braindead Chadlite coworker will loudly say the same joke again 5 MInutes later
and everyone die of laugther while not a single one even smiled when i made the same joke .
JFl must be my Personality .

Why didn’t you just go to another school and start fresh

No respects a subhuman

Thats so true that it hurts .

Also , always when i make a clever joke , my braindead Chadlite coworker will loudly say the same joke again 5 MInutes later
and everyone die of laugther while not a single one even smiled when i made the same joke .
JFl must be my Personality .
I saw this happening many times in school. Chad guy had a low tier normie sitting next to him in class , I was behind them , This was like in 7th grade , The low tier normie was very funny , But he never said the jokes too loud so the class can fully him cause he lacked some confidence , Chad guy steals the joke and takes the glory

Why didn’t you just go to another school and start fresh
Tried it, had so much anxiety I didn't even get through the whole first day, then I just quit. Hopefully my anti depressants can help with my anxiety, otherwise I'm fucked for life.

We are expected to be mindless drones

I mean, obviously I can, but I will just get shitted on by others, it's like I need confirmation from someone else for my opinion to be valid, while others can say what they want and not get shitted on by other students/teachers. This happened to me back in high school, anything I said like even something like "I think math is easy" or "I hate the winter" (just examples), the people I sat with at lunch (werent rly my friends as they constantly bullied me, I just didnt wanna seem alone and they let me sit near them lol), they would say "no shut up you're not allowed to talk" or switch the topic to "you're so ugly why do you walk like that." I need someone to agree with me, someone to say "yeah that's true" and others start to believe my opinion.

Fuck what other people think.

This is true. When I had jury duty, every time I tried to express my opinion, I got viciously attacked. Meanwhile, some chad who said the same kind of things I did would get reactions of, "Well, I disagree with you, but I respect your opinion."