Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I can't even handle a damn job. How can I handle having a family?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Seriously how the fuck do normies do it?

A fuck load of them aren't smarter than me. They didn't go to the same college or get the same level of education/experience as me.

How do they manage to hold down a job while managing a family? It really blows my damn mind!

Is being not an ugly fuck and being NT really that much of a huge difference?

The foid manages the family and the male works

We aren't meant to have families, romantic relationships or a successful career, we are meant to rot until we rope

we were never meant to live in this twisted world

They are programmed to do this.

we were never meant to live in this twisted world
I unironically believe this. I feel like I was born in the wrong time or something. I never felt I was truly part of this world even from the start

Be possible to handle nice supportive waifu. Too bad cunts are slutty unsupportive insufferable creatures

It realy is brutal

lost your halo

I dunno, how can u not hold a job what happens after u lose it? If I lose job I die of starvation. It is kind of a motivator you know.

Seriously how the fuck do normies do it?

A fuck load of them aren't smarter than me. They didn't go to the same college or get the same level of education/experience as me.

How do they manage to hold down a job while managing a family? It really blows my damn mind!

Is being not an ugly fuck and being NT really that much of a huge difference?
How come you can't handle a job?
Are you sure that you CANNOT do it? Or is it that you just don't bother to?

i just want to rope

I dunno, how can u not hold a job what happens after u lose it? If I lose job I die of starvation. It is kind of a motivator you know.
Like in the anime nhk
have you watched it

Like in the anime nhk
have you watched it

No but I read the description and sounds like me expect I never met any girl I am just stuck on the first half lol.

I can't handle anything